Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:42 pm
Ai screamed when Reks was sent outside by the power of the bomb. No...no...no,nonono!! "What is all this? Where am I? This isn't Sira's house. It must be a genjutsu." She made a seal. "Kai." But the images got worse and the noise got louder. What is this?! She clutched her head and ran to the wounded Reks, hoping it was one of her friends and not the enemy, and tried to fix the wounds but she only saw them get worse. "Ahhh!!" She screamed and sat there trying not to faint.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:45 pm
Reks stirred slightly. "Ugh... Ohhh..." He got sizzy from the crash, and fainted again.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:59 pm
"Get up, please." Ai asked still woozy in the head and the sound only getting louder as the ninja came to the doorway. "I don't know who or what you are but please get up, I can't stand this any more." She poured some water on Reks and she was on her hands and knees trying to fight the noise but it seemed to drain her energy and chakra.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:03 pm
"huh? Ai?" Reks said woozy. he slowly got up, noticing the ninja were at the door way, Sira near them. He threw a kunai at them, which didn't even reach them from his woozyness. "Ai.... are you okay?" He asked, shaking her. Her eyes seemed half closed and glazed over. "Ai... Wake up!" He yelled.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:08 pm
Ai screamed when Reks shook her and she tried to run away from the disturbing image of him and back to the house but fell. "No! Stay away!" She looked at the ninja at the doorway and held out her hand for help from them but they just laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:11 pm
"Ai? Whats wrong? Why are you going to the enemy?" Reks said, trying to get up, but he couldn't. He looked down, seeing a piee of shrapnle stuck in his leg. his leg was bleeding heavily. Suddenly, the pain seeped through Rek's body. His head started to hurt. Reks screamed, grasping his head in agony.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:20 pm
Ai didn't know what she was doing but she asked the ninjas for help. One took her hand but only threw her over at Reks. "Pain!" She laid next to Reks but sat up and tried to stop the bleeding. "Who are you? Where is this? And what is that noise?" She finished bandaging him and she finally passed out from the pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:59 pm
Sira grabbed the ninja by his shirt his eye's a deep shade of violet. "Do one more thing to them and you die!" he said his anger showing in his eye's. He threw him to the ground pinning him down then went to go check on Reks and Ai. His shoulder was bleeding heavily from the seal but he ignored it.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:07 pm
Ai smelt blood and quickly woke screaming. She stopped, her head pounding and the images faded a bit to normal, and ran over to Sira. "You're bleeding." She pulled out some bandages but when she did she felt a sharp pain in her head, causing her to scream and fall back on her hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:12 pm
"I'll b-be fine.." Sia said gently his voice a bit shaky with pain. 'She's under a genjutsu... How do I break it..?' "Maybe with another genjutsu.." he muttered forming a few handsigns. "Screech of the phoenix: Anger.." he muttered as a bird screech pierced the air. It only happened once but it would echo inside Ai's head until he stopped it. "I'm sorry.." he said knowing it would be painful.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:18 pm
"I-it's o~ok." Ai said feeling light headed and almost her whole body was shaken from the pain. She laid down and stared at the ninjas who were watching with smiles. "D-dam you." She looked at Sira trying to smile. "J-just le-leave me here." She whispered as she closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:22 pm
"No.." Sira said helping Ai up. "I told you do one more thing to my friend's and I'll kill you.." his voice was low yet angry. He winced as a wave of pain swept through his body. 'God phoenix calm down!' he screamed from the inside of his head.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:26 pm
"I c-can't move. J-juts leave m-me here. I-i'll be fine." Ai said trying to stand but couldn't.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:29 pm
"I'm not leaving you!" Sira said firmly heaving Ai and Reks over his shoulder's. The blood trickling down his shoulder he was in alot of pain.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:32 pm
"Y-you shouldnt try to c-carry us. It's t-too much trouble an-and you're bleeding s-still." Ai said as she saw the blood and she could tell he was in pain.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games