Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:08 am
LOL! xd

*waves* Hello, Siren's mule! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:35 pm
Hi Cheza!  

The Surrender Monkey

DrkAngel26

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:18 am
Hi. I am DrkAngel and I love the series and the movie. 3nodding
My favorite characters are Saya and Haiji. Though, I don't mind Riku and Kai either. wink
I'm just new to this forum... if I ramble too much, just ignore me. I tend to do that a lot sometimes. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:08 am
Welcome, DrkAngel! Don't worry about rambling, we all tend to do that from time to time lol! ^_^ Please stop by the rules and regulations thread and have fun!  

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:11 pm

vampire_ninja113

Hey. As you all know I like blood +. But seriously Solomon dies? I love Blood +. It was the only thing I used to watch when they stop putting Eureka Seven on Adult Swim. My favs in the show would be Solomon, Haji, and Saya. 3nodding  
[img:7b41612acd]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u158/pureassnowhaku/itachi.gif[/img:7b41612acd]
[img:7b41612acd]http://i41.tinypic.com/2jfkmcn.jpg[/img:7b41612acd]
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:09 am
Welcome to the guild vampire_ninja113!! ( ninja I was so tempted to put "welcome to the family" like we're a bunch of funky mobsters or something, but I decided not to after all. ^^; )
Yeah, it sucks that Solomon died the way he did, but we have a Solomon fan club around here to ease your pain! (the Vice Captain is one of them ninja ) Us mods' only request is that you please stop by our little rules and regulations thread (sorry I'm too lazy to post a link ><; )and get acquainted with the rules and stuff. Thank you for joining and have fun! biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

xoxgrieverxox

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:55 pm
Hello, I'm griever
I just joined the guild and wanted to introduce myself

Im a big anime fan, I enjoy practically any anime, Blood + being one i truly like. Out of the entire series i would have to say Saya would be my favorite character.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:46 pm
Welcome to the guild, Griever!! biggrin There's lots of Saya fans around here so you'll feel right at home! Please stop by the rules and regulations thread and most of all, have fun!  

YamiCheza
Crew

SweetAnimeAngel13

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:03 pm
Hi, U can call me Kari. (not my real name)
I'm really nice & luv Blood+ heart
i luv 2 draw, read, play video games, & listen 2 music

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:35 pm
Welcome to the guild, SweetAnimeAngel13!! If you have any questions about the guild, we have a questions and suggestions thread or you can just PM a crew member. Please check out the rules and regulations thread, and have fun! biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

crushman

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:19 am
hi every one the name's Crushman. my favorite anime character is Mugen in samurai champloo. i think blood+ is totally awesome but i finished watching all the episodes so its kinda old now, but i still love it tho lol lol anyways i'm lookng forward to making new friends. see yall around  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:43 pm
Welcome to the guild Crushman!!! If you have any questions we have a questions and suggestions thread or you can just PM a crew member. Don't forget to check out the rules thread and have fun!  

YamiCheza
Crew

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:35 pm
Hello, I am Salem Angelito Delgado the 1st and I am, as I am sure you guessed, a Blood+ fan my favorite characters are Diva, Haji, and Solomon, and just for the record if I were to choose who's chavalier I am afraid I cannot answer.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:54 pm
Welcome, Salem Delgado!! There are lots of Diva, Hagi, and Solomon fans around here, (I am a Hagi fan, the Captain is a Diva fan and the Vice Captain is A Solomn fan ^^ ) so you won't have any trouble fitting in. 3nodding If you have any questions there is a Questions and Suggestions thread or you can PM a crew member. Please stop by the Rules thread and have fun! biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

Lord Asahi

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:01 pm
User Image
Melodies play as the night turns
Ello everyone! I am Darkness Haji~
I love this anime series, I just completed it
a couple months ago and it was amazing
storyline and animation...

I also like Bleach, Hellsing, and Elfin Lied...
Well to name a few...

Favorite characters ~ Haji, Karl and Ichigo

User Image
For you I wait...

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games