Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:52 pm

she follows him "here ill go with you, your in no shape to go by yourself"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:59 pm

vasily looks at her a moment "why thank you" they he hospital to tthen walk until they get there upon entering vasily is handed many many forms to fill out,....after filling out the forms he is told to take a number and wait. he looks around trying to find somewhere to sit but all the seats are taken

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:04 pm

she leans against the wall, humming softly, she flipped through a magazine, waiting for them to call him in
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:08 pm

after waiting what seems like hours vasily number is called and a friendly nurse comes in the waiting room and asks him to follow her into the doctors office, so he follows her in.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:12 pm

"want me to come with?" she asked looking up from the magazine
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:16 pm

"uhhhh sure" says vasily the nurse looks at her and suddenly looks very evil ""im sorry patients only" vasily is usherd into the office vasily gets one last look at her before the double doors close

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:18 pm

"uhh ok" she said watching them leave, "sheesh evil much?" she sighs throwing the magazine on the table, she crosses her arms, looking around
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:24 pm

a few hours later vasily kicks open the doors leading to the waiting room with a very large grin on his face and a very noticible bandage on his side
he turns to april "hey bored much?"

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:27 pm

she smiled "yea no kidding" she looked at him "better?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:06 pm

"ya im fine the doctors say i drink too much and i shot my liver with all the alcohol,...so they gave me a new one and also a very long lecture on how to cut back on my drinking. like thats gonna happen" grabs april heaves her on his shoulder and carries her all the way back to the inn. kicking open the doors he shouts to the bartender "come on lets break this new liver in gimme a shot of whiskey"

coreykill

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:10 pm

"My band drank all the booze in the place."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:16 pm

"well thats just great,...just great no booze for a while that doctor might just ger what he wants. now what am i gonna do to occupy my time" notices he is still holding april on his shoulder "oh ya sorry about that"
..."hey umm thanks for going to the hospital with me" vasily goes to sit back at his table looking for something to do.

coreykill

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:17 pm

"Aye Aye, Commisar!" Skippy, after watching this strange man prepare a small stage for a very long time, had set out multiple drinks and snacks, rangeing from Vasilis favoutrite, to asian cookies.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:19 pm

she smiled "its ok, and your welcome" she sits in a chair and crosses her legs and looks around

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:23 pm

The Guy gets on stage and grabs the mic. "These are my friends who put together a band and have volunteered to play today. They are waiting for someone to give them a record deal so they only play songs they know by other bands in public places. For the first song, they will play 5/4 by Gorillaz." he gets off stage and the band starts playing.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games