Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candyroks81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:19 am
Kyra smiles brightly at the invitation and accepts without a second thought "Yeah, I'd love to go eat with you guys. My class doesn't start for another hour as well..." she pauses as she hears something like a gunshot go off in a distance "Did any of you guys hear that?"

((Haha Angelicos, I love how you started your last post XDD))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:27 am
(I couldn't think of a good way to bring the shooting up, so I just left it... ^^")

"Yeah, but is it what we think it is?" Alex asked.

"Sounds like it is, should we go check it out or just leave it?" Satria asked, concerned.  

Little Nightmare

candyroks81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:57 am
"Well..." says Kyra thoughtfully "..I think we should go to the cafeteria first..then we can go check it out safely. Ya know..so the police don't find us at the 'scene of the crime' or whatever...?" she thinks over her plan, making sure that she didn't make herself sound like a complete idiot and that maybe there was a chance that somebody may agree with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:23 pm
"I have to agree with Kyra. Just what we would need, me who already has a colorful record to be on a crime scene. I honestly don't want to spend time in jail again...it wasn't fun the first time." Alex said.

"What do you think Fuuten?" Satria asked, although she agreed whole heartedly with Kyra and Alex.  

Little Nightmare

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:39 pm
- i walk into kyras orm looking for her and when she isn't there i decide to wait for her so i crash onto her bed put in my head phones and chill-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:19 pm
The cop cars came upon Ulric and Fenrick's body. ''You, boy, what is this?'' The cops yelled at Ulric. Ulric lifted his gaze from Fenrick to the cops. His red eyes glinted in the sunlight, revealed from his hair. His cold gaze sent chills down the cops's spines. ''Isn't it obvious? This is a crime scene, that just happened...'' Ulric pointed to the crashed van. ''The shooter's there and here's the victim. Everything is untouched, I swear... Do the job you have to, I'm just waiting for tonight...'' Ulric said. He turned around walked around a corner, walked in shadows and re-appeared in his own room. In his miniature fridge, he took out a white jug and a martini-style cup. He served himself a glass of cold, red liquid. ''Hmm... It's always better fresh, btu... can't complain. At least I got some food...'' Ulric said to himself as he sat down on a black couch. He listened to instrumentals while drinking slwoly his breverage.
(You know what the breverage is...)  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

candyroks81

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:58 am
Kyra looks at Alex curiously, though not surprised, and decided not to further inquire about it and to focus her attention to Fuuten. She doesn't enjoy making people feel uncomfortable and would rather have Alex tell her when she's ready.
Meanwhile, she heard her bed creak and became kind of curious. What the hell..? Who went into my room? However, she didn't say anything to her 3 friends.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:05 pm
- i pull out my pistols take out the clips put the clips on the ground and the pistols next to them an passed out music still blearing but my sense yet aware-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:34 pm
-looks at me watch and acreams- s**t - i run to the roof right as a helicopter lans trucks pull in all aroun i smile an people start puttin g up abnd gear on the roof and people crowd aroun the five storie building speakers everything is up in secons every then i come over a band at their insturmentts me at the mic and i stan with my heels on the ege an scream - holy s**t lets paryt!!!!- i flip abckwards and the speakers blare my bansd palying and im singing 7861-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:50 pm
*when Fuuten heard the gun shots he froze for a second his heart stopped in pure terror, as he was remembering that awful night, (he went to a concert in the ghetto, thugs shot at him), when he came back to he saw all the girls looking at him, asking his opinion about the shots, he looked at them, trying to hide his fear*

"sorry guys, but lets just go eat, and let the police worry about the scene, you guys can go if you want, but count me out, i will find out when the gossip spreads around school. lets go eat eh? *fuuten gave a signal of "lets head out" to the girls and started walking out, but he knew in the back of his head that all three girls could see his fearful shaking*  

Angry_Poppa

candyroks81

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:28 am
Kyra watches Fuuten as his eyes widen and his breathing quickens. She catches up with him before the other two girls have a chance to react and whispers in his ear "Are you alright?" She looks at him, concerned, and puts a hand on his arm, so they could wait for Satria and Alex.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:43 pm
Alex and Satria notice both notice Fuuten's reaction to the shot, but before either of them can react Kyra is already gone to catch up with him. After hesitating for a few seconds, the girls rush to catch up to them.

As Alex and Satria catch up to Fuuten and Kyra, Satria goes to Fuuten's other side and touches his arm lightly. "Are you ok?" she asked, with a slightly worried look on her face.  

Little Nightmare

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:54 pm
-wehn my concert is over i am walking towardds kyra and my phone rings an its my boss i have to go to a drive by a little bit away so i walk there and immeiately identify him as a stuent at the school an we wrap up his body collect evidence then head to the school but on my return i have my weapons out an my badge showing of my hip and i lead my team into the office-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:33 pm
*fuuten stopped when Kyra and Satria grabbed his arms asking if he was ok, he looked at both of them, and Alex*

"no, not really, i dont like gun shots, they....they remind me of something bad that happend to me, i dont like to talk about it, but thank you guys for the concern."

*fuuten put his hands on Kyra and Satrias hands and rubs them alittle, as if to say, its ok, you can let go, i will be fine*  

Angry_Poppa

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:08 pm
- coms ot says bye to my team then i walk to kyra and them and hang my head and clearly state- guys.....its fenrick he was gun down  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games