Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:33 pm
Ria dodged the flying hands coming her way, quick to launch back some her own. Using her claws as support as supposed to offence, she lunged foward to catch Sasha's retreating leg in her mouth, biting down viciously.

razz
>  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:03 pm
Ebony fell back and let go, she staggered up and lunged again towards her foot.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:15 pm
(Er. It escapes my mind - can vampires regrow limbs? If so, mild damage is permitted.)

Both vampires froze as they found themselves caught by their 'prey'.

Both vampires froze as they found themselves caught by their 'prey'.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:58 pm
razz >

Ria grinned wickedly, shaking with wolfy laughter as she pulled Sasha's leg farther away from her body - the wrong way. They both heard the loud snap as Sasha's tibia broke clean in half.

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:53 pm
(I have no idea. It's been so long since I took Biology.)

Mariele winced as the clear sound of a broken bone sounded in the air. "Sasha!" she called, and she held out her arm. Seshalay grasped her hand, but her eyes were closed in shock, so she couldn't possibly guess what Mariele was about to do. She tensed, and then Mariele performed an acrobatic feat that would have been more surprising, if she hadn't been part of a gymnastics club when she was younger, and still human. Mariele placed one hand on the ground, and swung her foot around like a break dancer, sending Ebony flying into Ria. The unexpected impact was just enough to make Ria let go of Seshalay's limb, and Mariele brought her other hand to the one already holding the girl, in order to cradle Sasha from some of the force upon landing.

Sasha gasped quietly as the pain in her arm spiked briefly, but she was able to stand up at the same time Mariele did, and as much as she despised her broken arm at least the rest of her body yet functioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:29 am
Ria stood her ground, maintaining her stance even though Ebony slammed into her solidly. The shock was enough to make her jaw open slightly in surprise, and Sasha slipped away with Mariele. She growled angrily. She had been looking forward to the satisfying screech of vampire limbs being torn apart. I think we might have to work together on this one, Ebony. We could take them both down, if we work as a team.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:42 pm
Mariele moved closer so Sasha would remain in easy reaching distance from now on. "It's a good thing you fight so well," she commented. "Normally I don't work well with other vampires at all. They end up dying."

Seshalay grimaced. "Now's not the best time to be telling me, don't you think? What if our teamwork has just been a fluke up until this point?" But she could feel a camaraderie with Mariele too. It was very lucky they'd met up. If they escaped this fight, she was sure she could trust Mariele even with the secret of her identity.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:07 am
Ria growled at them, not liking them together, they would probably start to scheme.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:10 pm
When they moved again, they rushed forward together to place an assult on Ria. Ebony was the weaker link. They could deal with her later.

When they moved again, they rushed forward together to place an assult on Ria. Ebony was the weaker link. They could deal with her later.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:13 am
Ria snarled loudly, her head full of curses and profanity. Her fur stood up straight on her back, and she leaned back her offensive stance, to absorb impact, and to take the weight off her attacking claws, one of which was held up in front of her. Thinking quickly, she decided that she would keep her eyes on Sasha, doubtless the more dangerous of the two.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:21 pm
Mariele saw Ria shift, and her new posture seemed to indicate targeting of Sasha, so she increased her own speed - no human would have registered her running at nearly the speed of light, now - to bump into the other vampire's hard body. Mariele's shove pushed Sasha just askance of Ria's trajectory.

Sasha was startled when Mariele collided with her, but instinctually she kept moving ahead - "I can trust Mariele I can trust Mariele I can trust Mariele," she chanted mentally - to lash out with a vicious kick to Ria's side. The werewolf's jaws snapped shut perilously close to Mariele's face, where Sasha had been just moments before, but neither of them got hurt this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:33 pm

Ria grit her teeth to muffle her howl of pain. Her rib was bruised, and there was no way she could speed up the healing of that, regardless of her advantage in that area already. She noticed Mariele's eyes flash in awareness. So she would have to focus on both, which would be a chore, but not undoable. She swung out with her large tail, catching Sasha in her torso, throwing her back a good twenty feet, time enough for her to growl menacingly at Mariele, her dark eyes burning. She might have to rely on her power for this fight, but she didn't want to.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:11 pm
(I just realized that you told me Ria broke Sasha's leg. It was very clear. But for the last few posts, I've been mentioning a broken arm redface )

Sasha was caught unawares by Ria's tail. Really, of all the things to hit me with, she thought savagely. The blow shoved her head over heels, so she did a few awkward somersaults on the shaggy lawn, jostling her broken leg. She guessed the bones had just started to heal, because of course that was when it hurt most.

Mariele didn't turn to follow Sasha's flight path, but only because she sensed Ria would want her to. She'd seemed to deliberately knock Sasha out of the way. "This is the way it should have been at the beginning, Ria," Mariele taunted. "You and me, alone." Why did she want her alone?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:24 am
wink >

Ria rolled her eyes visibly, snorting. She swept a large paw into Mariele's feet, trying to knock her over. Large writing had started to appear into the concrete, courtesy of Ria. Is this really what you wanted? Stepping back, she looked at Mariele curiously, while keeping her eye on the recovering Sasha with her periforal vision.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:26 pm
"No, originally you were not supposed to be part of the picture at all, Ria." Mariele replied truthfully, because the one thing she wanted above all was still revenge against Estelluna and Cer's pack, if Ebony was to be believed. "But I still don't like you," she added matter-of-factly.

Sasha's attention wavered, fractionally, as her interest was caught by Mariele's words. Revenge? That was right, what had Mariele been doing in the little town of Forks? She'd never stated the reason she knew these werewolves, except that she'd fought them before.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff