Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:09 pm

"Sure, maybe we should ask Carlisle first." Alice mentally slapped herself. Of course they should ask him!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:44 pm
(Ok, I'm totally making this up as I go. I guess that it would be ok for Simon to take...but whatever, we'll stick with this)
"I'll call him he's still at work, hang on a sec" Rosalie said, flipping out her phone and pressing the speed dial number for his cell. "Hello, Rose, what can I do for you?" Carlisle asked. "Simon's running a fever and we were wondering if it would be ok to give him child aspirin?" Rose asked. "Yes, just give him the amount it says, no more, and do not give it to him until six hours later. How's the new baby?" Carlisle asked. "She's fine, she's a real sweetie. She doesn't cry that much, I was surprised over that" Rosalie said. "Ok, well I'll be home in a bit, I'll see you and the others later, ok?" Carlisle said. "Ok, by Carlisle" Rosalie said and hung up. "Ok, we can only give him the prescribed dose, no more, and we can not give him another dose of it until six hours later" Rosalie explained. "Ok Simon, open up for Aunty Rose, this is going to make you feel better" Rosalie said, finally able to coax the little boy to open his mouth and take it. She gave him water to rinse it down and then tossed the bottle back to Alice. "Thanks, Alice. Wanna spend some time with your niece?" Rosalie asked.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:15 pm
((haha I know normal aspirin can kill small kids - but I'm not sure about children's asprin. I was more prone to ear infections myself haha Yeah I don't have near enough either. I've almost got 3,000 though!))

Simon sneezed on Jasper a couple times. He rubbed his watery eyes. The medicine tasted terrible. He wanted his mama back. He cuddled into Jasper's side as he sat down on his lap, too weak to stand anymore.
Simon played with the wrinkles in Jasper's shirt. Why wouldn't they stay flat? The he spotted a zipper on Jasper pants! His mommy had been working with him on doing those things! He tugged it and it unzipped. He got it back up. Mama would be so proud of him!
Simon kept coughing but it didn't stop him. He was too curious.He oped it again and tried to peek inside. He looked up at Alice and Jasper who both seemed to be very embarrassed about something. Simon peeked in the hole again. "Whas dat?"
Jasper took his hand away, laughing and zipped it back up.

((yeah... i did that when i was little >.< ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:15 am
Jasper eyes widened, were he human, he would have outblushed Bella. "Simon. I know Mommy's trying to teach you to do zippers, but we never touch other people's ziippers, okay?" He said, while Alice and Rosalie fought off their laughter.
Alice, still giggling, picked up the curious boy. "You want to go sleepy?" She asked, in her 'speaking to a baby' voice.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:52 pm
Rosalie was giggling so much that she started making Hailey cry. "Oh I'm sorry sweetie" Rosalie cooed, giving her a binky to pacify her, which it did. "I remember that as a baby I would always take binkys, I guess most little ones like it" Rosalie said, smiling. "I think he should still be allowed to play with your zipper Jasper, it was quite amusing" Rosalie said thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:38 am
Jasper looked at Rosalie skeptically. He had an idea, but by the time he wanted to voice it, Alice had already brought down a pair of Jasper's pants. She winked at him and placed the pants over the ones he was already wearing. "Satisfied, Rosalie?" Asked Jasper, still very embarrassed, but he'd rather be damned - no pun intended - than let Rosalie know.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:19 pm
Rosalie stuck out her tongue. "You're no fun. Come along Hailey, I bet your father would like to see you, you two haven't spent enough time together" Rosalie said, heading downstairs. Once down there, she seen a tired out Hannah and a laughing Emmett. "She needs to spend some time with her daddy" Rosalie said, handing Hailey over to Emmett. Emmett smiled and took her gently in his big arms and leaned down and kissed her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:17 pm
Jasper and Alice were already comfortable on the couch by the time Simon realized that he was not playing with Jasper's actual zipper. Strangely, he didn't seem to mind, and proceeded to pull the "fake" pants off the couch and onto the floor, where he could reach them more comfortably.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:50 pm
Simon was contented with the zipper, though it was harder when it wasn't attached to a person. The pants kept getting away from him. He held them up and saw a hole on the other side. Two of them! It was so strange.
Simon couldn't comprehend that what he had were pants anymore. They seemed much too big.
He could fit his whole body into the shorts and poked his head out one of the legs.
He giggled excitedly. Alice laughed at him - a sound he lived for. She was so pretty and always happy. He liked to impress her - and Jasper too.
He decided to try to get on her lap, as he was getting exhausted and feeling a bit sick again. He tried to wriggle out of the shorts but found that he was stuck.
Panicked, he began whimpering loudly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Still giggling, Alice picked up the jean clad Simon. "You're in quite the predicament, aren't you little man?" She said, gently tugging the shorts off Simon's skinny body. Jasper retrieved his shorts and with practiced aim threw them at the base of the stairs while Alice bounced the now happy Simon on her lap.  

kanangirl123

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:58 pm
Edward sighed heavily, lifting Bella out of the cab as it arrived at the airport. Instead of leading his wife through the terminal and into the long lines of people, he walked with her, hand-in-hand, around to the back where the private plane, a small, 3 man concoction, was waiting for them. Edward reached into his jeans pocked, produching a fair ammount of money.

"Where is the other half?" The piolet growled at him, fists clenching. Edward was unphased, merely shifting so that he was half-hiding Bella from view - his normal defensive stance. Not that thismegar human would know that, of course.

"You will recieve the other half of your payment," Edward said quietly, his liquid topaz eyes never leaving the piolet, "When you pick us up for the return trip. No sooner, no later." Edward pushed pastthe piolet ad into the plane, guarding Bella the whole time by shifting her to the side farthest from the piolet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:45 am
Victoria sat Huddled in against the rough wind.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:57 pm
Bella wondered if the plane was safe. She'd never been keen on being in small enclosed spaces for long periods of time, and she prayed that she would be air sick. She became even more nervous about the pilot's attitude - and the way Edward took a sudden defense.

Edward gently lifted her into the plane and they were soon in the air. Bella held his arm captive as the turbulence built up. She could feel it so much more in this jet.

"So.... I'm guessing there aren't any complimentary peanuts on this flight?" she joked.

The pilot didn't seem to find that very amusing.

Simon whined for Alice to stop his "pony" ride. It was making him feel sick. He snuggled against her cold hard chest.
"Mama...?" he wondered, tiny tears forming in his caramel eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:12 pm
Rosalie got up and went upstairs, after finding what she wanted she came back downstairs and popped it into the vcr. The screen went on to show Bella, Edward and the rest of the Cullens in a home video. She hoped that if Simon was able to see and hear his mommy then he would calm down. Emmett held Hailey with ease, he never had much experience even after Hannah and Simon and he was worried about hurting her. "You're doing just fine" Rosalie whispered, squeezing his arm reassuringly as she took a seat next to her, watching their daughter sleep.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:38 am
"Ooo," said Alice, stopping when he whined. "Don't worry little man, the aspirin will kick in soon." She said reassuringly, stroking his small head of hair.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff