Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Starting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:57 am
Tobias couldn't hear her.

a) He was outside, while she was still inside.
b) The real Tobias, his heart and soul, lay dormant, suppressed by the power of the magics bound to him.

The Dahaka followed relentlessly. It was a creature who would never tire, never sleep, never eat, and never stop. It could be held at bay, but there was only one way to truly stop it. However it could be stalled; the Dahaka, being a creature born of The Sands of Time, could not cross running water. But in Morgana's castle, there was no such thing. However, there was a river in The Forest of Eternal Night, if Lilly could be lucky enough to find it...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:12 pm
Sh eras running out of breath, the phinox took over.

IT set to flight, it flew straight out of the castle and into the sky, sending glass everywhere.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:19 pm
And so the Dahaka climbed, clambering up through the path of wreckage, still following Lilly. Sure, he couldn't fly, but Lilly couldn't fly forever...

Meanwhile, the armoury was filled with several thousand imp soldiers, stocking up on weapons, shields, and armour. The greatest imp mages were gathering their finest tomes, and the imp cousins (balrogs, trolls, goblins, sneevils, and orcs) were being summoned forth with some of the fastest imp messengers. Trouble was brewing, and the timeline was being altered further...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:12 pm
She fell, through the air, not sure she would survive. Oddly enough, she landed in a tree and fell onto Tobius, uncunciouse and weak.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:15 pm
Unfortunately, Tobias didn't notice the woman slung over his shoulder. But Morgana did... And she started charging a bolt of dark energy in her hand...

And meanwhile, the Dahaka was hot on their trail. Any second now, he'd be where they all were...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:34 am
A red flame hit Morgana in the gut and Tobius in the chest where the jewl covered his heart.

"Don't tell me you forgot, Morgana? Lilly has more then Galbatorix aiding her." What seamed to be a she turned to Tobius, "pitty, I realy hate doing this." A flame crept inside his heart and battled the dark jewl. Melting it away. "Sleep...." a spell crept over him. "Now were where we?" she turned back to Morgana. "Free Tobius and Lilly and I won't kick your a**." She said simply.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:53 am
Tobias's right arm was completely obliterated, as was his heart. His mind was free, and that was the problem. Without Xane there to suppress his memories, he knew he was dead. His skin turned pale and started to rot...

Morgana was pissed, dismissing the petty flame from her dress with a wave of her hand. "You b***h! You ruined everything! You're gonna-" She was cut off as the Dahaka grabbed her in its clutches.

"What? No, you fool! Lilly is right there! Get her!"

Then, the Dahaka spoke, its voice a hoarse whisper that seemed to emanate of death.

"OF COURSE SHE IS. SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE RIGHT THERE. IT WAS YOU WHO WAS FOULING UP THE TIMELINE SO, AND NOW YOU MUST DIE SO THAT ALL MAY BE PUT RIGHT."

As Morgana screamed, the Dahaka absorbed her, then disappeared in a wisp of shadow, its purpose being fulfilled. All that remained was The Celestial Princess, her Spirit Wards, and a gasping, heaving, dying Tobias. His time was up. By several hundred years.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:57 am
She was suddenly up and beside him. "Tobius! Tobius! answer me!!!!!" she held him telderly. "You can'tdie on me now! Tobius!!!"

Jessamin watched, not sure if she should be fealing simpathy for them.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:13 pm
He was now crumbling to dust, starting from the legs and going up. "It... is my time... to go... I should've gone... a long time... ago... It's been an... honour... serving you..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:15 pm
"Tobius!!!!" she held him as he crumbled to dust. She cryed, and cryed. "I.........I love you Tobius!!!....." her voice broke.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:21 pm
"I-I... l-love-" He was cut off as he crumbled away. Within the dust was a bright blue gem. It started to whistle.

A few seconds later, 3 more gems flew from the blue down to Lilly. A red one, a green one, and a clear one joined the blue one on the ground. Then, rising up and spinning rapidly, a sceptre appeared in between them, and the gemstones embedded themselves in it. The Celestial Sceptre was complete. Lilly was now ready to take the throne. The magics of water, fire, wind, and earth were hers to command...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:26 pm
But at what cost?
Lilly took the scepter in her hand. Crying ever more. "Tobius..........." She sat there. Never moving, never even blinking. Gently caressing the dust of him.

"Your Highness. Its time to leave."

She didn't move.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:30 pm
As if to snap her out of her grief, the wind blew the dust away, a very symbol of human life in itself. All we are is dust in the wind...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:42 pm
((gah!!!! who sings that??!!! the beatles??.....no..I don't think so....CRAP! now I'm gonna be wondering that all day!!!!))

She watched it fly away...She stood. "I......I will do what I must...." She followed Jessamine.

"Galbatorix, you are summoned."

"Good to see you again, Jessamine."

She knoded in response.

Lilly said nothing the whole time...  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:46 pm
(*smiling, singing* Duuuuuuuuust in the wind... All we are is dust in the wiiiiiiiiind...)

The Statues of the Four Sacred Guardians had crumbled away as well, in the Celestial Temple. The Four Swords of The Guardians, however, glinted as new. If Lilly could just remember... There was a way for Tobias's return... And the Magics were the key...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games