Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:54 pm
neon blue penguin
Wacram Glaziuz
"hmm, no other teachers that have appeared yet? hmm, that might be a problem..." *she said as she appeared behind Mr. Penguin*
hello kjidul *said as he turned around to face her* are you here for summonings class?
*she said as she started to walk against a seat:* "Yes indeed i am Mr.Penguin i am good in transforming, but in summoning i can only do basics :3"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:56 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
neon blue penguin
Wacram Glaziuz
"hmm, no other teachers that have appeared yet? hmm, that might be a problem..." *she said as she appeared behind Mr. Penguin*
hello kjidul *said as he turned around to face her* are you here for summonings class?
*she said as she started to walk against a seat:* "Yes indeed i am Mr.Penguin i am good in transforming, but in summoning i can only do basics :3"
i see we will start class as soon aseveryone gets here  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories
He closed his door and changed his clothes. He grabbed his notebook walked out the room, and caught up with Analessia. "Hello," he said, smiling.
she smiled "so ready for class?" she asked  
*as she sat down, she counjoured a white notebook from the air*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
He closed his door and changed his clothes. He grabbed his notebook walked out the room, and caught up with Analessia. "Hello," he said, smiling.

"I guess, don't really care for it though," he said, slightly chuckling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:58 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"I guess, don't really care for it though," he said, slightly chuckling.
she laughed "well better get used to it" she said smiling, she entered the classroom  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:01 pm
welcome everyone to the first class of the school year now i would like you to get out your notebooks and take notes as i explain the four levels of summoning  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:03 pm
*she doodled on the notebook's frontpage, making rather nice looking Summoning on the top*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:05 pm
she sat down and opened her notebook  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:07 pm
"Gah, writing..." he said to himself as he sat down and opened his notebook.  

Repressed Memories

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:09 pm
now the first level is known as the 'mind level' because it only takes you thinking about the object to summon it and it can work on creatures from parrallel dimensions such as imps and pixies or lifting a pencil into the air and guiding it to your hand these easier summonings dont take much effort because it is essentially transporting an object from one place to another any questions?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:09 pm
*she said as she heard the complains of Arage:* " you should get used to it" *then when she heard the voice of Mr.Penguin she turns her head, and starts taking notes*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:11 pm
He raises his hand. "When is class over," he said, his face expressionless.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:12 pm
(hey i have to go but ill b on soon, have to let my bro on right quick)  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:12 pm
*bell rings* now be ready for a quiz tommorow on level 1 summonings  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games