Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:26 pm
"Hey, anybody need these?" Atekeru shook his bag of blood bills in his hand. He took one himself, and swallowed it. "This is the only thing I ate all day.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:29 pm
Harrun motioned for one, catching the bag as Atekeru tossed it. He swallowed two, then threw the bag back to him.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:31 pm
"I'm gonna need to restock on these soon, only have five left, and those are gonna go fast. Sake for everyone, on me!" Atekeru ran in the direction of the village.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:36 pm
"You better not run away before the bill comes!" Harrun yelled as he chased him into town.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:38 pm
"Hey, I'm loaded, remember???" He smirked and threw a bag of ryo at Harrun behind him. "This one has real money in it. Keep it." Atekeru jumped over a bench.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:44 pm
((Oh god.... the benches again...))

Harrun looked in the bag. Ahh... It accually has money in it... He thought, following Atekeru.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:48 pm
"Alright, here we are." Atekeru walked into a resteraunt, and ordered some sake for everyone.

((Well, I gotta go. See ya tomorrow. And don't forget, you can turn the funny back on if you want.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:53 pm
Harrun drank his sake, then ordered another.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:07 pm
Ryoku was on the training grounds training on some new jutsu.Well...that fight tought me that i have to get stronger...i'm gonna make these new jutsu stronger...Sharingan!... he said as he began intense training. Hours passed and ryoku was almost out of chakra."Hah..Hah...Hah..gotta...one more....move...Shuishun no jutsu!" ryoku said as he disappeared and reappeared at his apartment, and fell asleep.

((well i'll bbl cyas!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:22 pm
Harrun became extremely drunk after his twentythird sake.  

Batjesusman

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:25 pm
Kravizto just looked at them. Ok they do know that these were just shadow clones right? Kravizto then looked at his arm. "Crap I forgot Orochimaru's clone did this." He then went into town healing his arm. He found them at the ramen shop so he just sat on a roof where he could see the forest and ramen shop. Now if those six come back I can see them coming.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:47 am
siana sit in the forest thinking  

Level_E_Vampire

0o-beautiful-burden-o0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:43 am
i rp sakura
not that you couldn't tell ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:56 am
Ryoku wakes up, takes a shower and gets dressed."Wonder what's gonna happen today..." he said as he puts his headphones around his neck and puts on his music."i'm hungry." he said as he locked his door and walked to the ramen shop.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:07 pm
Atekeru was still at restaurant when he woke up. "Hey. I'll take another sake!" He demanded as people started to stare at him. "People, stop yelling!!" He said as he covered his ears, although they were talking in normal voices. "Where's that bottle?" He fell back asleep and fell onto the floor. A couple workers dragged him out of the place.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games