Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:13 pm
"They are really energetic aren't they?" Harken growled with amusement when suddenly he heard Kota shriek with fear and alarm. Harken whipped around to see a white blur of fur streaking straight for the cliff edge. [Toka! Harken howled in his head as his daughter chased a butterfly that was leading her to the edge. With fear and adrenaline pulsing through him Harken bounded for Toka. Toka didn't notice she was heading for a cliff until she felt teeth grip her scruff and yank her away from the edge. When Harken grabbed his daughter he raced back to the camp; panting heavily. He let Toka drop softly to the ground and licked her face furiously. Kota ran from the den with Satkai following.

Riyu hurried to the other wolves from where she and Reko had watched the little pup nearly lose her life. "Is she okay?" Riyu asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:24 am
Ka growled and bit feros' nose "get off!" He struggled to his feet and bucked trying to get him off.

Meena looked back at the pups and smiled. She looked back at the adult wolfs and bowed her head stood up and went to play with the pups.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:49 pm
"She's fine." Harken growled between the licks he gave Toka. Kota shoved Harken to the side and fiercely began licking her daughter. "Oh my baby, are you okay? Don't ever do that again!" Kota growled softly. Toka nodded and nuzzled her mother's neck fur.

Riyu stepped forward and licked Toka's nose. "You'll be okay, kid."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:57 pm
Feros got off him and attacked dimitri.

dimitri smiled and ducked out of the way and jumped on his mom's tail.

Baine looked at toka "Watch were you are going young one, we do not need and pups hurt so soon" he said as he sat down by her parents.

Reko looked at riyu "Come on, she will be fine" he said as he licked riyu on the muzzle.  

Matahari Harimau

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:23 pm
Meena flicked her tail and nudged Dimitri knocking him over and Ka jumped at Feros  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:27 pm
"Y-yes, I know. I'm sorry to all of you." Toka growled softly. Satkai licked his sister's face and stood by her. "I promise I'll watch out for you forever." He growled in his sister's ear.

Riyu nodded and looked at her mate. "What do you want to do?" She asked.  

Aricia Kylie

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:17 pm
"We can do anything you want" he sad licking her maw.

Feros squirmed under and looked at Ka.

Dimitri jumped onto ka smiling as he got off and jumped on feros.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:43 pm
Meena smiled and thumped her front paws on the ground and stuck her butt in the air. Ka looked at his mom and padded over to her adn bit her ear.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:26 pm
"Let's just spend time together alone. We haven't really had the chance to." Riyu growled.

Kota snatched up her daughter and ran back to the safety of her den without a word to the others. Satkai whined as his mother bounded away but Harken licked his son's head before looking at Baine. "Do you think your pups would mind playing with Satkai?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:50 pm
Meena Pulled her ear out of her son's mouth and looked up at the question. She padded over and Smiled "I don't think they'll mind. He can play with us."  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:10 pm
Satkai gave a happy growl and rushed forward towards the other pups.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:03 pm
Meena smiled and trotted back to the pups and nocked Ka over. Ka giggled and glomped his mom.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:51 pm
Kota was curled up, but her eyes were wide open as she watched Toka carefully. "Mama can I go play?" Toka asked. Kota gave a shake of her head. Toka sighed and watched as her brother played happily with the other pack pups.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:15 am
Meena looked at Toka and Kota. "Kota I can watch her if you want she is a pup and pups need to play."  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:31 pm
Kota looked up and kept silent for a moment. "Please, Mama! I promise I'll behave!" Toka begged licking her mother's face. Kota sighed and nodded. "Alright, thank you Meena. Toka you may go play with the others." Kota growled giving her daughter a lick on the forehead before the snow white pup rushed over to the pups.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff