Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:27 pm
King Phar
(ok please start to fill me in)
{ok there was an experiment ocurence in the town and i just took care of theat and then there was Q who joined the team}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:29 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

great a run away
logen will want to hear about this but first
nemo lands the cycle and helps the ambulances get the wounded he then gets back on the cycle and rides through the town airing out his fur

Max is on a roof now listening to music and thinks -Why dont they just eave me alone-
nemo heads back to the manor and flies into the hanger landing the grav cycle he then heads up to the holo dome and trains

Max is on the building next to the Manor and hears him she looks down and see's him and she wispers "Aw Great" She then stands up and starts walking away from the building (I have no idea what is going on...and brb got to go throw up agen)
nemo fights in the holo dome then goes and has a steam bath
{its the home base of faction X the manor serves all there porpuses}

(Well Im bored and I dont know what to do and this is giving me a headach...)
{why are you throwing up?}
{you could attack the manor}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:29 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

great a run away
logen will want to hear about this but first
nemo lands the cycle and helps the ambulances get the wounded he then gets back on the cycle and rides through the town airing out his fur

Max is on a roof now listening to music and thinks -Why dont they just eave me alone-
nemo heads back to the manor and flies into the hanger landing the grav cycle he then heads up to the holo dome and trains

Max is on the building next to the Manor and hears him she looks down and see's him and she wispers "Aw Great" She then stands up and starts walking away from the building (I have no idea what is going on...and brb got to go throw up agen)

corren walks in "well hello you two how is the girl doing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:30 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

corren walks in "well hello you two how is the girl doing?"
{nemo's taking a steam bath}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:31 pm
Max falls off the building in pain from her injections and scares sghe falls to te ground and moans in agony and crys in Pain she yells out crying "What did I do to deserve this?!" The Pain is to real and she lays there tense and in Pain  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm
nemo gets out of the sauna and dresses int his night clothes
he then walks in to the hanger to mess with the van when he hears her fall and scream  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Max falls off the building in pain from her injections and scares sghe falls to te ground and moans in agony and crys in Pain she yells out crying "What did I do to deserve this?!" The Pain is to real and she lays there tense and in Pain
hearing a call of pain corren sais "well better chack that out you want to come?"
(nemo who the **** named her nemo.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:35 pm
Max is laying holding herself the Pain hurting more tortureing her tears fall from her face she tries to get up but is in to much Pain  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:39 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
hearing a call of pain corren sais "well better chack that out you want to come?"
{thats my guys name}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:39 pm
BRB my dumb a** bro wants to go on and ******** up the computer for me  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:40 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
here we can ride my cycle
throws him a helmet  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:41 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{thats my guys name}
(what about the girl)  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:43 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{thats my guys name}
(what about the girl)
{shes asleep still}
here we can ride my cycle to the person who just screamed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:49 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{thats my guys name}
(what about the girl)
{shes asleep still}

"ok thanks." takes the helmet "i might check on the girl to after."  

King Phar

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:49 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{thats my guys name}
(what about the girl)
{shes asleep still}

(Back)
Max takes off her Sleeve thing and a black gunk is forming again she takes out a Nife and starts cutting it off she is still in a lot of Pain  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games