Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Samurai RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:01 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

"Oh... t-thank you.." she says softly. "... You're a really nice man."

"thanks ma lady" bows after he have gived her the clothes on "your a sweet lady"

She giggles. "Thanks..." she says as she hugs him again

he hugs back "no problem, thats what a gentleman is here for" he smiles and scratches your ears

She smiles a bit and sighs happily. "Ah.... that feels good...."

"yeah, my big brother did it on me when I was a kid, it was so nice" keeps scratching  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:03 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

"Oh... t-thank you.." she says softly. "... You're a really nice man."

"thanks ma lady" bows after he have gived her the clothes on "your a sweet lady"

he hugs back "no problem, thats what a gentleman is here for" he smiles and scratches your ears

"yeah, my big brother did it on me when I was a kid, it was so nice" keeps scratching

She smiled softly. "Hmm.... your bother must have been a nice guy.."  

La Petite Ange

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:04 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

"yeah he was, unfortunately he is dead..." looks up in the sky again and stops scratching her suddenly  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:06 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

"yeah he was, unfortunately he is dead..." looks up in the sky again and stops scratching her suddenly

She looks up to him a bit sadly. "Oh.... I'm sorry.... erm... I didn't mean to bring any bad memories...."  

La Petite Ange

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:07 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

She looks up to him a bit sadly. "Oh.... I'm sorry.... erm... I didn't mean to bring any bad memories...."

"no...no its fine...it doesn't matter now" looks at her with two little tears in his eyes and rubs her cheek softly  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:08 pm
*Logen came and the uniqhorn followed, the beutiful white creature almost glowing in the moonlight*  

Wacram Glaziuz

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:09 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

"no...no its fine...it doesn't matter now" looks at her with two little tears in his eyes and rubs her cheek softly

Hanabi looks at him worried and wipes his tears away with her hand. "... Don't cry..." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:11 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

Hanabi looks at him worried and wipes his tears away with her hand. "... Don't cry..." she said softly.

looks up again "I miss you brother..." he said with a sadness in his voice and turns around and try to starts walk away  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

looks up again "I miss you brother..." he said with a sadness in his voice and turns around and try to starts walk away

She stared at him as he walked away. "Maybe... he needs some time to be alone..." she looks around and notices the unicorn and stares at it with wide eyes....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:15 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

She stared at him as he walked away. "Maybe... he needs some time to be alone..." she looks around and notices the unicorn and stares at it with wide eyes....

he sits on a rock and starts crying, the unicorn stands without moving, just eating some grass  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:17 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

he sits on a rock and starts crying, the unicorn stands without moving, just eating some grass

She stares at it from afar, but doesn't dare approach it. "Erm... I'll just wait for Bakara to come back.... I don't want to bother him...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:18 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

She stares at it from afar, but doesn't dare approach it. "Erm... I'll just wait for Bakara to come back.... I don't want to bother him...."

the unicorn pushes you towards him with its head without hitting you with its horn  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:19 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

*Logen stroked the uniqhorn and hugged it with all the love of a mother*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:22 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

She is pushed by the unicorn, but she just stands there staring at him and at Logen. "Wow...."  

La Petite Ange

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:22 pm
KaosAngel012
Wacram Glaziuz
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

She is pushed by the unicorn, but she just stands there staring at him and at Logen. "Wow...."

it keeps pushing her to make her walk to him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces