Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:09 pm

KaosAngel012
She walks into the control room. "Oy, hold your horses cap'n! I'm coming! Sheesh..." "all systems set and ready to go."
"all systems go"she said standing next to her
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:10 pm

"I'd tell em whats goin' on cappin'...and to move things along nicely, could use the crash dive..." Skipp holds on for his dear life as they dive again, turning green.

Atarget4u

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:11 pm

he turns to her "load and lock tubes 1-6 please, after you have done that get over on that sonar board" after vasily finishes barking orders the ship starts to dive 500 feet down the hull groaning and popping and with even more random pipes bursting behind him. he remains motionless his eyes trained on the gauges next to him
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:12 pm

is almost finishing with his new lastest robot creation "hehe this will help everyone out and we can all take things abit more easy soon"

Kiyato Sekto

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:14 pm

"Aye aye, Cap'n..." she said as she walks over to the sonar board, "Everything seems clear... for now"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:19 pm

vasily looks at him strangly not quite sure what he is babbling about and at the moment he dosent care

'ok ladies and gentleman my collegue here thinks it be best i tell you why we are doing this. now i cannot reveal all the details to you but i can tell you we are looking for an enemy submarine, an exact copy of this one i might add but with many many more missles," he pauses a moment to take a drink "those missiles are pointed all over europe and they are threatening to fire them if certin demands are not met. i dont personally care what those demands are our job is to nutrelize said submarine." he turns to april "i need you to tell me the moment you see anythng of any real size on that sonar you hear me?" he turns to amanda "activate the silent drive system"

coreykill

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:22 pm

he add a few adjustments and then soon after awhile he finishes the robot and it was a success "hummmm..ill call you jack" the robot floats up in the air and moves around the place"kewl..c'mon jack" jack quickly turns into a ball and falls on my hand.i start to run to the con to show the crew

"Aye...basicaly pirates pointing large cannons...Ill shut up..." Thwacking his head against the bulkhead, Eugene starts looking a little more sick than he was before.

Atarget4u

La Petite Ange

"Yessir....." Amanda says as she activates the Silent Drive System. "S.D.S. activated, Cap'n."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:26 pm

"got it captain" walks over and sits down in the chair in front of the sonar

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:28 pm

"hey guys look at my new invention!" he takes out jack from his jacket pocket and throws him in the air and he quick opens up and floats around in the air "well now with him here we can all take things abit more easy and all"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:29 pm

"thank you hold her at this bearing please" he says to her very proud of his crew at the moment he starts speaking to everybody "very good job men but its not over yet i want everyone on full aleart, and ready for battle."

coreykill

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:32 pm

"...full alert...gottcha...and what is Political officer Debranski gonna do? All men and women...wait...women...I thought there was only one...wa-hey, ones considered bad luck on a ship like this, two?" Skipp, thinking alittle too hard for himself starts beating his head harder against the wall, thinking he is reliving something like 'Down Parascope' all overagain.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:33 pm

jack floats around the con room and pocks vasily on the head

Kiyato Sekto

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:36 pm

vasily once again starts givinig orders for when they reach the enemy ship he turns to amanda "i want a full reversal of engines for ten seconds followed immediatly by all ahead 180 degree right turn then fololowing that i want you to discharge rear tubes 1 and 2 got it? on my mark"

"ow what is that thing" he shouts and starts swattinig at it.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games