Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:24 am
*rubs the back of her head* oww... Well there's thousands upon thousands of souls, so thousands of perspectives. I do not agree with the proposition you have supplied....If you cannot set us free, I will go into a coma and Shinu will be stuck this way. You know how hohenheim made this stone, and you know you can't remove it once I have fallen asleep. If you attempt to, it will injure you...or rather..you're little host body. So you make the choice. Change your proposition or I shall return to my once deep slumber. *smirks*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:30 am
He focused his mechanical eye on Kimi (Looking much like the Terminator...). "You! Wench! Interfere and this sword goes to your throat!" Then he turned back to Mikiru. "Follow my proposition. As this blade strikes you, your souls will be ripped apart, particle by particle. The stone will accelerate the process, multiplying your pain tenfold. I only asked for Shinu to shut this fool up. But if you don't wish to cooperate, I have no remorse..." He began to sidestep around Mikiru, brandishing the fiendish blade, ready to strike.

(Logen to the rescue! ...Any time now! ...Damn you, J.K. Rowling!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:38 am
*Logen was at the gate, just looking at it, her soul was, she smiled and welcomed the darkness that was about to envolope her*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:40 am
*Eyes wide* N-Now don't get hasty! I mean everyone has there little disagreements! C-come on now!! I mean, all we ask is for the stone to be removed from her so we can pass over to the other side! I mean every human wishes for that right?! *Gets up and moves away from him* umm......If we can just edit the deal a bit! We can let shinu live...but please let us pass on! Even if the stone is rendered useless and she'll only have like one half of her soul it'll be ok right????  

Ahiru Takashi

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:43 am
"NOOOO!!"
when Mobius passed her, she grabbed his hand and slung him into a wall.
"it will not!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:48 am
He began to swipe at Kimi. "I warned you! You'll all die! ALL OF YOU!" As he was rampaging, a small voice could be heard inside everyone's head. "Please! Stop that monster! Kill me! Take the sword away and kill me! Bringing me back was a mistake! People are supposed to die! Finish what nature started!"

(Hehehe... Hate to ruin the serious moment, but... you can't spell Fullmetal Alchemist without Al. Otherwise you get the Fullmet Chemist, and noone wants to hear about that.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:57 am
"I'm sorry, Master Ebil Mobius, WE cant die jet." she took the
sword and hit both Mobius and Mikiro on their heads. on the same place that she had hit them last time.

(indeed, funny but true^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:01 am
*As soon as she falls uncontious her eyes open once again, but as Shinu, not Mikiru* (not mikiro lol) Wha...? Why does my head hurt..??  

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:01 am
Mobius kneeled. "The engraving on the sword has been activated. Strike me down. I deserve it. End this, once and for all!" He looked up, showing that Good Mobius had resurfaced. He had tears in his eye. "Please! Kill me! I don't want to have to deal with him! Do it! Do it now!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:04 am
*Eyes go wide* Mo..Mobius....but.....not like Mr. Elric....Please not again!! I don't wanna lose the people I trust because of alchemy! N-Not again!  

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:11 am
Mobius bowed his head. "If you knew the truth... You'd be swinging the blade yourself..." The tears began to fall at a faster rate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:13 am
But Mobius don't! How could you!! I-I put all my trust in you!! I think of you like a father figure! Please...Don't go..! *grabs onto mobius' arm* Please stay! Please!  

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:15 am
Mobius remained in tears, unable to speak. All that emerged from his mouth was horrid sobbing. But he refused to move. He sat, waiting for the blade to fall. His fate, perhaps that of the world... Lay in Kimi's hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:16 am
She staid still and knocked Mobius out. she couldn't think of anything else.  

Evy-Chan1337

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:18 am
*her soul was going to become one with the darkness, she then came out of it, a form was formed, it was her mother, Logen's mother, she now knew that she wasnt a Kamera, she now knew all what her forfathers coming though the gate from another world, she now knew what they had been suffering, a desiese that was unexplained though when they found their ancestors's writing on the walls, transmutation circles was written all over the place and she then knew, that it was a rather skilled soul detacher that had done it, it was a form of alchemy, that had allowed the gate to open in the cave and she knew, all tornment that layed beyond, she knew that the gate was only a better race's attempt to controll the culture's knowledge of the time and such, so that they shouldnt get to know the actual function of the gate, she now knew everything about herself and how her race had comed to be, she smiled and said to the form that had formed inside the gate, she said:*

"thank you mother!"

*She then wake up from the gate, and everything, she then saw the truth, she took the sword and tossed it intoo a stone, she then quickly opened the gate, at the exact spot where the sword was, and darkness surrounded the blade and it was taken inn as the gate suddently vanished*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games