Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
The Castle on the Hill[Hangout/Quest/Contests] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Out of these characters,who is your favorite in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
  Mario
  Wario
  Link
  Sonic
  Princess Peach
  Do I really have to choose?They all rock!
View Results

Helies

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:52 pm
Haha, especially WoW (World of Warcraft) its so addicting. Im going to play it right now...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:48 am
Sorry guys that I didn't post yesterday.I was going to but then all the sudden the program Gaia was on got deleted.My computer has been really glitchy lately,sending me weird pop ups and deleting my programs after two things I did on it.I just got a pop up typing this.I don't know why but I can't seem to acess my pop up blocker.

Anyway,Walsmk,I decided to be generous and I sent 12k to you.Xleeper,thanks for sendimg me even more Gold,I am now back at 30k.Long way to go though to get the katana.

Aznkidd-I got my people in my quest thread because 3/4 of the people posting are my friends.I just kept making my thread alive and then people began to join and post.My goal is to get this thread pinned someday.

xleeper-Once again,thanks for sending me those big donations.Although,just so you know,people on the Crystal List get to have their dream avy on the first page of my castle so send it to me in a PM.If you don't have one,that's fine.You can still get 500 extra gold from winning a game.

New game by the way

~I just got 7 popups from posting all of this,Raz.

Blackova

Blackova

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:29 am
Well,guys,I entered myself in the arena today so be sure to vote me a 10 when voting starts soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:29 am
you are entering the arena with your current avi??
thats nice.. i'll vote for you later..

btw, are you using mozilla fire fox? cause i think they have better pop up blocker than IE.and maybe you can try to download a program called c-cleaner, it helps a lil.  

Sky144

Sky144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:31 am
btw, for the game:
the answer is the twilight brigade.
(i love .hack// series)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:20 pm
Sky.....YOU GOT IT RIGHT.To be honest,I thought I was the only one that played and watched the .Hack series.I'm trying to find a cool Gaian Layout with Haseo on it.

Hmm,I want the new monthly collectible.The magma skin thing.It so matches the story for my avatar.Walsmk,give me my Gold back XDLol,just kidding.I'm going to try to get it.

I'll send your gold right away,Sky.

Blackova

Sky144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:14 pm
thanks raz ^^
i like hack since the hack sign, but i 've never play the game before, only watch it....
btw, i like the steel skin, but would prefer the gift of god ones..
the head is cool, the one like dynasty warrior ones ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:53 am
Well,guys,I managed to buy myself a cloud so my first dream avy is now finished!I'll eventually reveal my next quest.

Although,I am now kind of poor since I spent most of my Gold on the cloud and I gave the rest to Walsmk.Anyway,I'm working on my next avatar right now which I'll reveal soon.

Blackova

Sky144

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:14 pm
thats cool...
how many dream avi have you done so far?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:17 pm
I am going nuts with my dream avi. I have one more thing to get her but the price is unreal in the MP. When I first began this quest it was only 125k but now the price is as high as 160k.
I may drop the necklace and just be happy with what i have and move on to the next one.  

tilbear
Crew

Sky144

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:35 pm
you have any replacement in mind??
but yeah... a lot of stuff have ridiculous price...
with my money now, i should have be able to complete my dream avi in the past, but the price gone up so high i could only buy 3 of them crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:52 pm
Sky144
you have any replacement in mind??
but yeah... a lot of stuff have ridiculous price...
with my money now, i should have be able to complete my dream avi in the past, but the price gone up so high i could only buy 3 of them crying

My next dream avi is in my profile. I went for more of a "red" ninja theme on this one. I will sell a couple of the things off of this avi and see if I can get that one sooner.  

tilbear
Crew

Sky144

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:16 pm
i see..
yeah, i saw it already, i think its nice ^^
btw, you have any piece of my dream avi that is on your selling list?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:57 pm
Haha ITS MINE!!! I got the elemtal skinny thingy too. Ill help out once I get my new hair.  

Helies

☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces