Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ASURA highschool Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:44 am
Dawn of the Black Rose
King Phar
Dawn of the Black Rose
A girl of 16 enters the hallway, her golden hair hung over her eyes and cast a dark light over her face though she looked like some prep, this was far from true. She watched the ground as she walked slowly toward the end of the hall where she sat down and pulled out a notebook that she immediatly started to scribble in.
one of the janiters walks past her looking at her he said "now young lady what are you doing here?"
"Sorry sir" Ana looked up from her book at the scruffy old man. "I was just... well actually I don`t know... I just prefer the school to anywhere else I guess..."
takeing a seat next to her the man said "now why don't you want to be home with your family or.... at the mall?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:49 am
King Phar
Dawn of the Black Rose
King Phar
Dawn of the Black Rose
A girl of 16 enters the hallway, her golden hair hung over her eyes and cast a dark light over her face though she looked like some prep, this was far from true. She watched the ground as she walked slowly toward the end of the hall where she sat down and pulled out a notebook that she immediatly started to scribble in.
one of the janiters walks past her looking at her he said "now young lady what are you doing here?"
"Sorry sir" Ana looked up from her book at the scruffy old man. "I was just... well actually I don`t know... I just prefer the school to anywhere else I guess..."
takeing a seat next to her the man said "now why don't you want to be home with your family or.... at the mall?"
"the mall?" She looked quzzically at him. "I don`t know sir.... I`m sorry..." She turned away and then back. "Home isn`t exactly a place I want to be."  

Dawn of the Black Rose

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:52 am
Dawn of the Black Rose
King Phar
Dawn of the Black Rose
King Phar
Dawn of the Black Rose
"the mall?" She looked quzzically at him. "I don`t know sir.... I`m sorry..." She turned away and then back. "Home isn`t exactly a place I want to be."
"ohhh well i can get you some thing to drink if you want it." smileing warmy  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:58 am
King Phar
Dawn of the Black Rose
King Phar
Dawn of the Black Rose
King Phar
Dawn of the Black Rose
"Really? Well ok... just water I guess" She said looking up at his smiling face, he looked worn and tired but kind none the less and she decided to trust him.  

Dawn of the Black Rose

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:02 pm
Dawn of the Black Rose
King Phar
Dawn of the Black Rose
King Phar
Dawn of the Black Rose
"Really? Well ok... just water I guess" She said looking up at his smiling face, he looked worn and tired but kind none the less and she decided to trust him.
getting up he looked down at her "just a second the vender is just down the hall" walking off fideling in his poket for some change.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:13 pm
Ana stared at the locker covered wall until she heard a sound at which she snapped from her reverie and looked up, but there was nothing, only the blank canvas cieling.  

Dawn of the Black Rose

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:29 pm
walking back holding a bottle of cool water he handed it to her smileing "i need to finish cleening yell if you need me." walking back down the way he came.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:42 pm
King Phar
walking back holding a bottle of cool water he handed it to her smileing "i need to finish cleening yell if you need me." walking back down the way he came.
"Thanks" She said and took the bottle of water from and watched him walk back down the hall.  

Dawn of the Black Rose

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:45 pm
as he turned the corner he yells out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:54 pm
Ana had just returned to her book when she heard a cry from the direction the janitor had went in. She jumped up and ran to the end of the hall to where the janitor was. "Hello?" She asked and she turned and stopped at the beginning of the long corridor.  

Dawn of the Black Rose

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:08 pm
Dawn of the Black Rose
Ana had just returned to her book when she heard a cry from the direction the janitor had went in. She jumped up and ran to the end of the hall to where the janitor was. "Hello?" She asked and she turned and stopped at the beginning of the long corridor.
there is nothing even the broom and mop are gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:55 pm
King Phar
Dawn of the Black Rose
there is nothing even the broom and mop are gone.
"ok... so someone stole everything?Need any help looking for it? Or should I leave?" She asked and turned to go.  

Dawn of the Black Rose

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:57 pm
she runs inside the school because she left her purse, she walks to her locker pushing back her long black hair, she opens her locker  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:36 pm
(this is next day for april) sitting at home he eat a apple.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:38 pm
(okie dokie) she takes out her purse and closes her locker, she walks back out of the school and looks around, she puts her sunglasses on and decides to take a walk  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff