Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:23 pm
"hm i guess it did didnt it" kuho said, "but i dont want you to do that to me" Kuho shook his head  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:34 pm
she laughs "its okay, it only hurt for me because im the one controling them" she shruggs and stands up "so whats the plan?"  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:35 pm
"im not sure yet" kuho said making his sword appear, "but it'll come to me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:37 pm
"okay then" she thinks  

Aprilbaby1

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:17 pm
Arisu followed them, confused as to why they ignored her. When she finally caught up with them, the girl looked different than before. Then she realized, it was the character that she saw outside of the tournament arena. About fourty feet away, Arisu stopped in shock. She just stood there, looking stupid, but in disbelief. Then she thought, Heh, she probably just really likes the way her character looks, and decided to cosplay her character. Arisu ran up to the two, knelt down and commented "Hey nice outfit, I like it!". Why?!... Why am I being so nice?! she thought, even though she didn't show her disbelief in herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:26 pm
kuho stared at the girl, "i know who you are your the player that uses one of the divine arent you?" he said facing her.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:42 pm
she looks at the girl "hello and its not an outfit" she looks down and takes out her sword, she puts it back and smiles "im the character, real life and in person"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:14 pm
Arisu, hearing the man first, decided to reply to him first, but it took her a while though. "Neh?" she voiced, a confused expression on her face. Then Arisu realized what he was talking about, and her face was covered by a frown. "Yeah, why?" Okay, there's me! she thought.  

oiseaux sister

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:34 pm
"just wondering" kuho said laughing a little  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:45 pm
Arisu bent back with recoil from shock, then leaned forward. "W-What's so funny?!" she demanded, trying to be serious, but lost that battle to embarassment, and it showed a deep red on her face.  

oiseaux sister

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:45 pm
"Hmm... I'm going to log out. too much of a good thing is bad for the spirit." She logged off and grabbed some dumplings out of the fridge, and decided to take a walk, as she passed the parking lot, she stopped. That's...! She turned and looked at the girl. "That's the one that had me sucked into the game...!" She stared in disbelief. Why is she in the parking lot next to my house?! She smiled. She looks almost the same as her character, so it'll be kinda easy to tell the difference! [No her hair's not pink...that'd be strange.]

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:40 am
kuho turned and saw the girl staring at them, "hey who are you?" he yelled toward her.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:18 pm
Arisu looked followed his gaze, glared~but not because of the girl~, then back to the man. "Heeeey I asked you a question! The least you could is answer it!" she pointed out defiantly, crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:50 pm
"well i forgot what you asked me say it again" said kuho  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:52 pm
Arisu looked at him in disbelief. He forgot?! "Uh- Why were you laughing?..." she repeated, hiding her impatience with surprise.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff