Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
An Endless Universe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:28 am
Yeah, for me though I wouldn't have minded not knowing what happened to the survivors, it seemed to me as though it ended well. I mean, I would have been curious, but not as curious as that damn charric next to Lorana's saber made me.

I kept coming up with weird s**t like Formbi doing it and blaming it on Thrawn and all sorts of weird s**t.

But lemme ask you something.

Formbi=Thrawn in Survivor's Quest?

Because you sw how Formbi was in OF, right.

In SQ, he deliberately allowed Vaagari onto his vessel, took them to OF in the hopes that they would attack them and thus a state of war could have been declared.

That sounds WAY Too much like Thrawn.

So Luke and Mara destroyed the Thrawn clone on Nirauan in the EotH. Who's to say that Thrawn's Household Phalanx didn't clone him somewhere in the Ascendancy?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:39 pm
That's a good point.  

Robin the Aussie

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:14 pm
I think it was just a set up incase Del Rey decides we need Thrawn again.

Because Zahn said that if the galaxy was in a crisis that absolutely needed Thrawn, he would write another clone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:08 pm
Do you know wut channel um..wuts it called...oh yea now i remember! Does any of u know wut channel Clone Wars plays on? Does it play on cartoon network or something else?  

Kietome

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:36 pm
used to. Not anymore. Now you can only see it on DVD.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:20 am
FrozenPhoenix32

Because Zahn said that if the galaxy was in a crisis that absolutely needed Thrawn, he would write another clone.
THAT is such a cool backup plan bring Thrawn back and as a heroic leader not the misunderstood evil Thrawn sweatdrop

IF they did that I would dive back in to the Expanded Universe books.  

Robin the Aussie

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:52 am
I found something more to expand on this read the very bottom points of this wikipedia article.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mitth'raw'nuruodo  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:23 pm
Robin the Aussie
FrozenPhoenix32

THAT is such a cool backup plan bring Thrawn back and as a heroic leader not the misunderstood evil Thrawn sweatdrop

yeaah i know. itd be siiick as s**t.

Thrawn was not evil.

He just did what he thought was necessary.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:51 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Robin the Aussie
FrozenPhoenix32

yeaah i know. itd be siiick as s**t.

Thrawn was not evil.

He just did what he thought was necessary.
True if that meant TRYING to destroy the New Republic in the process instead of reasoning with them first if he had used logic.
I find it funny for all his brilliance Thrawn didn't just come out and talk to the New Republic and laid EVERYTHING out on the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:28 pm
He'd been second guessed enough in his lifetime though.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:57 pm
True but it seems unlike Thrawn to try and reason with a potential ally instead of turning them in to an enemy force.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:42 pm
Well I guess the Republic was a threat to the galaxy just like the Vagaari lol.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:48 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Well I guess the Republic was a threat to the galaxy just like the Vagaari lol.
Perhaps or he'ld been used to the Imperial ways of thinking for too long to think along the old ways he used to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:54 pm
Good point.

Formbi is most annoying.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:14 pm
Sorry if I don't know who Formbi and in one of the X-Wing or TIE fighter games or something Thrawn makes an appearance if anyone heard his voice, does it sound in character or completely out of character for Thrawn?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games