Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:31 pm
Ka stared at the puppy and Slowly made his way to the pup. He looked back at Dantara. Was she disappearing? He thought he then walked towards the pup again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:41 pm
Neira, slightly upset by their reactions, lowered her ears. Dantara faded from her 'sight', troubling the she-wolf as she stepped towards the other wolves. She shook her head slowly. "No, I didn't think you would, but... You mean that I am not alone in this strange gift?"

Her milky blue eyes closed as tried to grasp at Dantara's fading presence. "Don't go, help me understand!"

She followed Raven, whining at him to appeal to Dantara for her. "What did she mean you are cursed, how do you two know who I am?" Her brow creased together in worry and doubt as Ka wandered away from her and Raven failed to respond at first.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:52 am
Raven sighed. "Well to make a long story short. Ka has some thing to do with this. Umm what was that name? There was a wolf named Sarafina? No.... But anyway Dantara knows you have some thing new some thing that will help every one know the secrets of the past. What made us, and where we came from and a bunch of other stuff like that. I know you because Dantara dragged me into this, I was young a pup to be sure. She told me of this wolf, you, who could help us understand. So you were like a superhero to me when I was young. But now, i just don't care anymore. She tricked me, many times she bent my fate tore me away from my family took me into a cage where fear showed me strenghth.... Look I was only going to tell you why i know you and how, this isn't a 'get to know' talk. And my curse doesn't let me get close to anyone. No one, I always seem to scare them off or do some thing i really don't want to do. So for the sake of my sanity go talk to Ka or some thing, he is bound to know some thing." Raven sighed as he turned his back on Neira and laid down on his paws.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:29 am
Neira frowned, her brow creasing together. ...How? What does this mean....

"Thank you, at least for that much, Raven." She gave him a sad smile and trotted after Ka.

She didn't fully understand how she was this oracle-like figure, but then again she couldn't explain a lot of things that had happened in her life thus far.

She noticed the pup Ka was approaching and slowed her pace. It's aura was faint and muddled with... fear? hunger? She yipped and ran up until she felt Ka's flank pressing against her shoulder.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:25 pm
Ka smiled and Slowed slightly for Neira. The Pup whimpered and lowered further to the ground and backed up his belly smashed into the ground. "Hunter-James there is no reason to be scared." Ka whispered. Hunter-James looked up and slowly his belly lifted off the ground. Ka touched his tail to Niera's to tell her he had stopped. He sat down casiously as to not scare the pup more then he was already.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:43 pm
Raven growled in his throat as he started at a little rock, he hated the fact that Dantara even came or stepped into this world. He hated her so much he wanted to kill but one part of him wouldn't let him, Dantara was like a mother to Raven. Now he only had deep hatered for her. Raven started to think deeper finally falling into deep sleep....

In his dream

"Come with me young one,"
a winged blue wolf said with a sweet voice. Raven, the young pup looked up and smiled. The bright wolf was amazing to Raven's eyes. Raven ran to the wolf's side. "Good child... Now it is time to show your true nature..." the wolf said as it slowly turned into a demonic figure. Raven soon grew scared and yipped he ran away but a black paw grapped him making him fall to the ground. Raven screamed as he tried to run and tears ran down his face. "Where is MOMMA!" Raven cried out as he fell into a dark hole....

Reality

Raven awoke his ears folded back and his tail wrapped around him he cried silently and he was afraid. Why Dantara? Why.....  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 pm
She turned her head over her shoulder and whined. Raven was in pain and his intense fear and sorrow hung over him so heavily, Neira could even smell it thickening the air. Her ears pressed to her head in worry, she hesitantly turned back around to the pup.

"Hunter-James? Is that your name little one?" She spoke softly and stepped forward lightly so as not to pose a threat. She circled next to him and gently licked the frightened pup's ears. "You're safe here, we won't harm you..." she crooned.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:27 pm
Hunter-James nodded. "My mother gave me that name." He whimpered. He pulled his ear away slightly from Niera then he grinned.
Ka sat down and looked at Hunter-James. "Where is your mother?"
Hunter-James looked down and didn't say anything.
"I'm sorry" Ka whispered.
Hunter-James leaned into the legs of Niera.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:02 pm
Neira felt her face lift into a soft smile as the pup pressed into her legs. She sat next to him and curled her tail around him, encircling him in gentle warmth. She whined quietly.

"That is tragic... How long have you been wandering alone like this though, little one?" Her ears went down cautiously, not wanting to press Hunter-James too far and cause painful memories to resurface.

The she-wolf's ears perked up as she heard her brother's howl. Unsure if she should answer, she waited, ears erect and the fur on the back of her neck rising.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:47 pm
Hunter-James looked up at Niera. "four months" He whimpered. He flinched as He heard Eiwens howl.
Ka raised his head at Eiwen's howl and then looked at Niera waiting to see if she would respond. He froze when he heard his mother's howl. He responded imidiatlly. ((spelling sorry))
Hunter-James yelped and flattened himself to the ground.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:57 pm
Neira listened to Ka and then licked Hunter-James' ears reassuredly when he wimpered. "It's okay, just my brother.... and Meena?"

She lifted her own voice to the chorus, keeping her tail curled protectively around the pup. Her howl, rich and deep, went up and down, wavering then ending abruptly as a flash of... something hit her and she recoiled.

"I think someone's coming." She raised her head and sniffed the air.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:40 am
Ka looked around and howl once more then moved to Niera's side.
Hunter-James moved closer to Niera. Pressing into her like a pup would to his mother.
Meena, Demitri, and Feros bounded into the meadow tails wagging slightly. Meena picked up speed and started closing the space between them quickly.
Ka snarled ,once they got within tails length of him and Niera, causing his family to come to a skidding stop.
Demitri and Feros snarled back in return.
Hunter-James growled softly but stayed where he was.
Meena looked at the pup and then at Niera and Ka. "Yours?" she growled.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:24 pm
[[ Eiwen enters from the Forest ]]

Eiwen flanked his mate, raising his head and tail in a show of dominance to the other wolves. He growled as the white male moved closer to his sister.

Neira raised her head so her face was level with Meena's and opened her milky eyes. "Not of me, but under my protection." Her azure eyes narrow to slits. "Why the hostility, friend?"

Eiwen tilted his head and a puzzled expression caught in his features as he took in his sister's appearance, noticing the healing gash on her shoulder where the buck had gouged her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:58 am
"No hostility." Meena smiled. "Just confused why my dead son is walking and well snarling at me."
Ka stopped snarling and smiled. "Sorry just popped out before I could stop it." Ka flicked his tail it rubbing against Neira.
Demitri and Feros looked at eachother and backed off slightly.
Hunter-James still growled softly.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:54 pm
"What happened to you, sister?" Worry flashed in his eyes for a moment. He was a little relieved that it wasn't her pup though. His shoulder brushed Meena's hip as he moved forward, ears angled forward now in curiousity.

"Mm, nothing serious really. I attempted hunting in my current state. The buck was faster than I." She knew he was aware of her blindness, but she didn't like feeling helpless around him either so she was glad for the warmth at her side that was Ka. She still wassn't sure what he brother's true intentions were after what they'd been through. He wasn't exactly hostile the previous time they'd met, but that first time, the look in his eyes...

She shook the thought out of her thoughts with a flick of her tail then nudged Hunter-James with a paw when he growled. "They won't harm us, so you needn't growl."

Eiwen sighed and then fixed his gaze on Ka. "...And what relation do you have with my sister?" His hackles began to raise as his muscles tensed. "If this isn't your pup, the whose is it?" His eyes narrowed.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games