Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:52 pm

"Cats? What about cats? I just know you guys do.... or was that the turtle?"

Fate thought about it for a second.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Caesar thought it was funny wolves didn't know what dogs do,"It was cats. Have you ever seen a cat?"

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:00 pm

"Oh it was dogs! I knew it."

Fate sat down.

"The only cat I ever seen was a Moutain lion, other then that no. Wait... you chase those big cats?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:12 pm

"Well some dogs do with their.......masters.......but the human has a gun. Dogs normally chase cats that come up to your elbow. They have claws but they are smaller and usually run. Its pretty fun." he thought about the first cat he chased.

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Fate looked down at his elbow.

"That small? Jeeze, they must be easy to get."

Fate titled his head to the side.

"Masters?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:54 pm

"No they are suprisingly fast and agile." When fate said masters he bared his fangs at the word,"Masters is a word dogs use for humans. They try to please them but I don't see why."

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:29 pm

"Mist told me alot about you... you were considered a 'dog' before. Your famer? Did you ever tried to please him?"

Fate was sneaky when it came find out things, secrects to lies. Almost anything, but there are many things that have lead him into trouble.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Kyou and Rain were getting tired from there long trek and decided it was best to lie down and take a rest. " Kyou when do you think we will find them?" She asked pressing her muzzle into his chest. " Rain that i am not sure of." He honestly said to her.

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Caesar looked at him sadly,"No. I was never able too. I was a pup when he saw that I looked like wolf. He tried to drown me but my mother saved me. The farmer shot her since she had bit his arm. Humans are evil and don't deserve to be trusted." His fur along his back was standing up and he was growling low in his throat.
Mist notices a new smell. She follows it to the two wolves(forgot the names. One is Rain I think) "Who are you?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:58 pm

"I never trusted two legs, and I won't. Ever."

Fate noticed Mist trotting off. Fate follows sue.

"Come on," he calls to Caesar.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Caesar got up and followed him. His tail happily wagging again.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:15 pm

Intictivly Fate bared his teeth at the sent of new commers, but he did not realize it. And even a quiet growl.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Mist turned to him,"I think they are only passing. Come on lets leave them."
Caesar saw a squirrel and barked happily. He then began to chase it and disappeared into the woods.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Sapphire smiled as Caesar ran off into the woods.

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:29 pm

Caesar ran back and looked at Sapphire. He was panting hard,"St-stupid...squirrel.....got.....away." He went to Sapphire and rested his head ontop of hers.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games