Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:25 pm
Epotheros let out a sigh as he witnessed the party giving half hearted responses. "Fine," he thought before saying, "I will take Clover with me, and Tramer you take Larien. Since Tramer and Larien are both specialized with magic and healing, I believe Clover and I will need a person who specializes in magic and healing. Tramer's group on the other hand needs a little more brute strength."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:43 pm
Shmitty wasnt empressed by Ty's movments, not even blinking as Ty's voice reached his ears. Ty's speed was awsome but not undectable, Ty had a strange smell to him that wasnt hard to pick up, even the sound his clothes made pointed him out but shmitty jest smirked at his words and turned his attention to Epotheros. "I dont think splitting up is such a good idea, I personly know the power of numbers but i do know that if clusterd to close together numbers dont meen anything but death. what do you think if we slpit the two groups but insted of splitting to far apart one group stays behind a ways so theres a gap between us and if one group gets attaked then comunaction wouldnt be hard and the other group could easily flank the attaking enemy... Eh if we do the origanle plan then place me were you wish, i have brute strength but with my sword i can heal, so im a two sided resorce" he said so all could hear.
Then after speaking Shmitty reached into his pack and pulled out the wooden pipe he smoked from at the arena, taking in a small puff of the funny smelling smoke  

Orin Dragoon

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:39 pm
Kendra just looked at her feet. "A good for nothing. A totally worthless good for nothing. Thats what she told me." Kendra muttered. "All I'm good at is finding people that are worthless, but still better company then me."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:02 pm
Shmitty walked over to Kendra slowly and calmly, when he got close enough he spoke softly in a playfull tone "What are you muttering over here?" But he knew exactly what she said and so without giving her a chance to answer he wisperd to her "Why are you saying things like that about yourself? who told you, you were worthless, cuzz ill slap them!" he said with a concerned look playing accros his face  

Orin Dragoon

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:46 pm
Larien closed her eyes and bowed her head towards the ground. Takeing in a deep breath and letting it out slowly she opened her eyes again.
Keyrim nudged her shoulder playfully to try and cheer her up.
I do not like this, it just does not feel right.
Fear not little one, I am with you the whole way as is your mate.
She smiled at Keyrim.
I wish you would not refer to him as my mate. It makes it sound like we are together for animal lusting only.
Keyrim smiled at her and lowered his head down for her to hug him around his soft neck.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:53 am
"Because they are true. I'm a worthless being, and a quote 'theif'. All I can do is find people and other living objets...as long as they aren'y plants. And it doesn't matter who said it to me, they are no longer a part of my life." Kendra told Shmitty. She shouldered past him and walked over to a tree, which she leanded against.  

Dragonmaster1251

Bortelex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:09 am
Ezorin was noticing a hesitance from Epotheros on deciding for himself who should be in the groups, and so, Ezorin spoke, "Since you don't seem to want to force someone into a group, Epotheros, then I shall pick for myself and go with Tramer."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:06 pm
Shmitty wasnt getting the hint as he walked over to her again, standing two feet away from her, he wispers softly so only she can hear. "You do what you need to do to servive, theif or not..." he looked at the ground to hide his face as a blush started to emerge "Besides i dont think your worthless, i gave you that dagger didnt I?" he didnt wait for her to speak, He jest walked away back over to his paint horse and wisperd to it "Odin, buddy whats wrong with me, how do i always seem to make things worse for myself... getting beat up and such" the horse seemed like it laughed at him as it knade  

Orin Dragoon

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:56 pm
Kendra looked at the dagger, and unsheathed it. She examined it, then slit the sides of her dress, from the knees down. "Much better." She told her self, sheathing the dagger.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:21 am
“we have to find a minimum of three relics, unless we were extremely lucky and no trouble befell us we would be stretched to accomplish this in one party, splitting up is the only logical thing to do, thou I myself don’t like the idea of splitting up it is are only option” Tramer said looking up at Ezorin as he volunteered to join Tramer’s party. Tramer seeing no one other than Ezorin was going to be making a diction any time soon decided to take it upon himself deciding whom went in each group, “Kendra! You are a novice in magic correct?” Tramer asked being able to see the hint of a magical aura surrounding her, not giving her a chance to answer Tramer continued “Kendra should suffice as for a healer in your party Epotheros, Ezorin will be a good warrior in my party, then that leaves Shmitty and Rosette…” Tramer stopped to think for a secant, Tramer new well Shmitty would be the better choice for his party considering he needed more brute force, but Tramer couldn’t help but think back to the time at the stables when Shmitty had tried to heal him with that sword of his…but in the end Tramer new what had to be done, “Shmitty will go with me, so me Larien, Ezorin, and Smitty with take this path to the northern section of the mountains, then you Clover, Rosette, and Kendra could take the more southern section of the range” Tramer said running his index finger over the map as he spoke, as soon as he finished Tramer stood up looking around examining the group, “if anyone has any objections to this plan voice them now” Tramer said still closely examining everyone in the group. Leaving his map on the ground Tramer walked over toward Larien leaving the group to deicide what was to be done, “I have a felling this little adventure is going to get interesting very quickly” Tramer said to Larien with a slight chuckle, placing his hand on Larien’s shoulder Tramer gave a respectful nod to Keyrim having the greatest respect him and his kind.  

Tramer
Crew

Bortelex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:29 am
Ezorin was glad that someone stepped up and made decisions for the group. Trying to decide as a group was never a quick process and the group didn't have time to sit back and relax. Ezorin was ready to leave when the plan was agreed upon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:15 pm
"alright, Tramer i wont fail" he said with a smirk and mounted Odin "if we have no time to waiste then we should stop waisting it, im ready to move"  

Orin Dragoon

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:01 pm
Kendra jolted to her feet when Tramer said she was a novice at magic and would make a healer. "But I- Its not it is just- I've never healed before, I don't know how! I don't have magic, its just a talent! Thats why I-" She didn't say anything else and just sat down, not looking at anyone. "I'll try my best." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:39 pm
A smile skated across Clover’s face. Decision’s were being made and soon they would be off. Adventures were her favorite by far. She had heard Kendra’s small outburst and wanted to reassure her that all would be well, but Clover couldn’t muster the energy to move from were she was. Merely sitting on Alfy’s back, bent over his neck, was overly comforting. She knew that once Shadow began walking off, Alfy would follow, that meant Clover could just rest, and that was fine with her. She wanted to be ready in case there was another attack. By no means would she let herself be a burden.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:34 pm
Tramer gave a slight chuckle as Kendra commented, giving Larien a warm smile Tramer removed his hand form her shoulder and approached Kendra, “healing is one of the simplest and most powerful arts of magic” Tramer said as he pulled a small clear crystal out of his robes, the crystal was no more than two by two inches and was quite oddly shaped, “I will give you a bit of advice on magic, magic is affected by distance as all things are, so were ever you create your focal point to channel your spell will determine how much energy the spell will take…if you use an item to channel your energy that is on or near your person and then from there simply direct you spell it takes fractions of the amount of energy” Tramer said as he held out the crystal in the palm of his right hand offering it toward Kendra, “fasten this to something you will always have near you during a fight, such as your weapon, clothing…” Tramer reached out to the side with his left hand flexing his claws before clutching his fist as thou he was grabbing something, out of no were the staff Tramer had been caring back in the city appeared in his hand, a similar crystal to the one he was offering to Kendra sat atop the staff thou it glowed a dim blue, “or a staff“ Tramer continued keeping his eyes on Kendra, “and if you need to know a few healing spells just ask“ Tramer continued now leaning on his staff.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games