Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:32 pm

close...but the real oher answer is the hard one that no one seems to get
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:37 pm

Rainey_angel81
Gargh...frustrated. I'ms int he pets and ANimals guild and Also Animal lovers guild..but no one can answer this question, which is a trivia question by the way.

Can you answer it?

What are muzzles used for?
And there are two answers

Main purpose I know is to help discurage and train your dog to not bite or chew and swallow unwanted items.

Selene Aries

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:37 pm

yes, but those all fit in together, there is another purpose.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:28 pm

*listlessly* I went to get my driver's liscense today..........failed the test, anyhow. I feel kinda hollow........and tired.

Instructor said I need to signal when I'm parking on a hill and when I'm parallel parking. And then some shmuck almost smashed into me when I was turning. She said I should've been watching for him.

Anyway........see ya.........-_-

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:32 pm

FogSage
*listlessly* I went to get my driver's liscense today..........failed the test, anyhow. I feel kinda hollow........and tired.

Instructor said I need to signal when I'm parking on a hill and when I'm parallel parking. And then some shmuck almost smashed into me when I was turning. She said I should've been watching for him.

Don't feel bad, Fog. Not everyone passes their first time. Just take into account what they told you and try again when you can. You'll pass then 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:35 pm

Af Mas
FogSage

Don't feel bad, Fog. Not everyone passes their first time. Just take into account what they told you and try again when you can. You'll pass then 3nodding

Mmmph........I just feel so stupid for not remembering that.

And chances are my instructor will change things up next time I take the test.

*sighs heavily* I dunno.......thanks for caring, Affy..........

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:42 pm

FogSage
Af Mas
FogSage

No biggie, Fog. I know a lot of people who failed their first time. Just gotta go back to practicing and getting better, and even if they do change things up the next time, you'll have had the extra practice.

I barely passed on my first try, and I don't think I really should have, but I wasn't going to complain. I just took what they said and got better at it, except parallel parking because that's so freaking hard
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:55 pm

Af Mas
FogSage
Af Mas
FogSage

No biggie, Fog. I know a lot of people who failed their first time. Just gotta go back to practicing and getting better, and even if they do change things up the next time, you'll have had the extra practice.

I barely passed on my first try, and I don't think I really should have, but I wasn't going to complain. I just took what they said and got better at it, except parallel parking because that's so freaking hard

Hehe..don't worry about it Fog. My best friend failed her drivers test 3 times before she got it and I almost ran over a person. Except I still passed with 12/15. I know if I had to take it again, I wouldn't pass because I don't do any of those things while driving now

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:14 pm

FogSage
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
Staring at a fire for hours is bad @.@ *eye twitch* everything is blinking...

Staring at fire can be highly relaxing and even hypnotic.
Yes, till you leave the fire and your eyes buzz out on you from all the light and stuff. Especially when you have been tending a pit fire from six pm to around 2 am... <.<

Just what the heck have you been up to?

Isn't it obvious? She's camping and she just got bored, so she stared at the fire for about.......goodness, 8 HOURS?! Yes, what in the world were you doing, Kris?! eek
I was doing a special firing in my ceramics class. It is called a primitive firing and it is a lot like people would have fired thing way back when. You basicly bury your pieces in the ground and coverthem with wood and stuff and cover earth over that so there is like a mound of earth with a hollow spot in the middle for the flame to eat. You then sit there and feed the fire all day long. Sometimes they even go longer than ours. It officially started around 2pm or so, but the fire didn't really get going till about six.

Another fun thing about it is that instead of using glazes you use other itmes, like banana peels, seaweed and all that kind of stuff to color it. Not sure how everything turned out yet. Hopefully good.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:17 pm

Wow I feel sorry for you guys. My test was so easy it was saddening. We didn't even have to parralle park. Heck they don't even take you out on the real rood just have you go around a little course they have set up in the back. The only bad thing about that is I got some points off for not looking around enough. That was because I could see the entire course and tell there wasn't a single other car on it with me. Still passed the first time with no problems though.

Krissim Klaw

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:44 pm

Krissim Klaw
Wow I feel sorry for you guys. My test was so easy it was saddening. We didn't even have to parralle park. Heck they don't even take you out on the real rood just have you go around a little course they have set up in the back. The only bad thing about that is I got some points off for not looking around enough. That was because I could see the entire course and tell there wasn't a single other car on it with me. Still passed the first time with no problems though.

Well, you must live in a rich place, because I can tell you there is NOTHING like that in all of Oklahoma. With the possible exception of Tulsa.

Besides, at least she was fair. She said I did okay on my parallel parking, which to me was high praise, considering that I NEVER DO IT.

I get extremely nervous when someone's tailgating me. When this happens, I have the insane urge to slam on the brakes suddenly and after getting out of the car, scream, "QUIT STALKING ME, YOU PSYCHO b***h!" Is that normal? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:13 pm

!WARNING! Angst rant!

I have been feeling morbid and depressed lately. I can't get to sleep till 3 or 4 in the morning central time, I sleep till 2,3, 4 in the afternoon, I've lost inspiration to draw, though I still force myself to for all the commissions I owe people. I constantly feel like pressure is being pushed on my heart. All this has been happening since I left Texas. I can't handle being without my mate, I didn't realize how true it was till I left. Now I wanna go home, but my mom doesn't have the money, so I'm stuck. My mate said he's gonna come get me after my birthday, but i can only hope that's true.

Alektorphobia

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:23 pm

You can stop doing my commission, it can wait until you're feeling better
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:05 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
!WARNING! Angst rant!

I have been feeling morbid and depressed lately. I can't get to sleep till 3 or 4 in the morning central time, I sleep till 2,3, 4 in the afternoon, I've lost inspiration to draw, though I still force myself to for all the commissions I owe people. I constantly feel like pressure is being pushed on my heart. All this has been happening since I left Texas. I can't handle being without my mate, I didn't realize how true it was till I left. Now I wanna go home, but my mom doesn't have the money, so I'm stuck. My mate said he's gonna come get me after my birthday, but i can only hope that's true.

Dear me..........

Why couldn't you stay with your mate? Does he have an apartment or something where you could stay?

FogSage

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:15 pm

since my dog has eaten both of my erasers for drawing...I will be holding off the art until i get my new erasers in the mail.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games