Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:14 pm

"There are many things but I want to put this behind us first. I'm going to sleep."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:15 pm

"alrighty, night" she said looking away from him (gtg going to see rush hour 3 XDD bye)

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:25 pm

(You sneaky monkey.) He wakes the next morning and replaces his bandage. "I'm going to take a shower."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:05 pm

(lolz XP awsome movie ^_^)
"yea" she said climbing out of her bed, she walks over to the balcony and looks out, she sighs looking at the sky

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:22 pm

He takes a shower and gets dressed in the bathroom. He comes up behind her and pinches her.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:30 pm

she jumps "okay dont do that please" she said smiling, she looks at the sky then back at him "i guess ill go shower now"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:32 pm

"Now if you had taken yours first, I could have said, 'May I join you?' but now my plan is failed." He smiled at her.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:34 pm

she blushes "maybe next time then" she smiles and walks towards the bathroom

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:44 pm

He watches her and smiles a big grin. He looks out across the lawn and closes the door. He goes into the room and sits on the bed. He picks up his notebook and starts writing.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:52 pm

she showers and walks out with just a towel on, she walks to her dresser and grabs some clothes, she dresses and brushes her hair

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:55 pm

He was really into his writing and only looked up after she was done getting dressed. "Did I miss the show? Drat." He started writing again.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:59 pm

she laughs shaking her head "aww dont worry, ill tape it next time" she rolls her eyes and walks over to him "whattcha writing?" (gtg soon kk)

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:04 pm

( crying Will you be back later?) "Nothing" He puts it away. "So, whats this about taping it?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:14 pm

(im going to a party, idk when it will end so idk) she looks at him "where did you hear that from?"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:17 pm

(You lucky *Tries to reach across the internet to strangle* Gu Fugckackickdigtub) "You said you would tape it next time."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games