Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm

she giggles "looks like your locked up" she said walking towards him, she smiles and pokes him "hehehe lets see what i can do to you...." she smirks
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:48 pm

he movesd away fro her poking smiling at her. "how about lets not" he said bending away from her poking finger.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:50 pm

she smirk "how about yes" she jumps on him smiling, she pinns him to the ground and pokes him again
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:57 pm

he almost shouted for help before grinning realising nobody would hear him, but also why would he actually want her to stop. he smiled at her moving to the side making her roll off him. he scmabled away laughing until his chain wouldnt let him go any farthur.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:00 pm

she laughs "looks like you cant go anywhere now" she walks up to him and jumps on his back "your trapped" she whispered in his ear smiling
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:28 pm

he smiles hearing her whispering. "maybe maybe not....." he says not moving just waiting.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:31 pm

she smirks "oh im sure" she giggles and pokes his side
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:32 pm

Rylin blinked up at Sasuke, saying quietly. "I dunno...what are you thinking?" Her face was soft, curious.

The angelic girl looked around, sniffling. Her voice came out as a low murmur, glancing around the forest with wide, mousey like eyes.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:35 pm

Ry Dusk Nikolai
Rylin blinked up at Sasuke, saying quietly. "I dunno...what are you thinking?" Her face was soft, curious.

The angelic girl looked around, sniffling. Her voice came out as a low murmur, glancing around the forest with wide, mousey like eyes.

sasuke laughed. "sometimes i wish i had another vampire to talk to....." he said looking at the door. "i found out there is another vampire here...."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:46 pm

She blinked, still stroking his hand. "Really?"

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:48 pm

Ry Dusk Nikolai
She blinked, still stroking his hand. "Really?"

he looked at her. "yes really...and there is another human girl there..."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:51 pm

She blinked. "Ooooo..wow...heh heh." She smiled a bit, just looking at him.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:54 pm

sasuke looked at her. "yes...she was bitten..but not turned"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:55 pm

She slowly let his hand go and looked a little ways into the distance. "...that's interesting...they're probably lovers," she mused.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:57 pm

Ry Dusk Nikolai
She slowly let his hand go and looked a little ways into the distance. "...that's interesting...they're probably lovers," she mused.

sasuke looked at her. "by the way they acted...probably...."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games