Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:26 pm
Kratos seemed as hollow as he had ever been. "I am the shadows. I cannot leave what I am...where I truly belong. For in the darkness I can see both ways..." He let his voice trail. Still unmoved, his eyes watched him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:28 pm
irishdawg69
Kratos seemed as hollow as he had ever been. "I am the shadows. I cannot leave what I am...where I truly belong. For in the darkness I can see both ways..." He let his voice trail. Still unmoved, his eyes watched him.

"do not trust kratos..." he said without turning. "i smell something....sinister about him"  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:29 pm
she crosses her arms "i dont know, the thing i hate about this is that i can be tracked from anywhere" she points to one of the skulls eyes "they stuck a tracer in me so that if i get kiddnapped, they know where to find me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:30 pm
Kat goes outside and look's around "Gosh...I wish they had woken me up, Oh well, Im used to being alone"  

iLacey

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:31 pm
Kratos just shrugged it off. "No trust...no point." He sighed as he turned to walk away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:32 pm
"your not leaving" she said leaning against a tree "your staying along for the ride, you cant just leave" she turns and looks at him  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:33 pm
sasuke relaxed just a tiny bit as kratos walked away. "something is wrong about him....i feel like he wants to use us...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
she crosses her arms "i dont know, the thing i hate about this is that i can be tracked from anywhere" she points to one of the skulls eyes "they stuck a tracer in me so that if i get kiddnapped, they know where to find me"
then we will just have to remove the tracker...i think there are xanthor that can do that  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:35 pm
Kratos stopped. "I don't care where I am...just so long as I am put to some use. However your friend there believes that I should go, and maybe I should.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
"your not leaving" she said leaning against a tree "your staying along for the ride, you cant just leave" she turns and looks at him

sasuke looked at her. "do not trust him! he does not wish us well..." he said to her.  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:37 pm
"i dont care what you think" she snapped "i can trust whoever i want to" she looks at Kratos "you can stay, dont listen to what he says, hes someone who doesnt trust people that well" she looks at her wrist "unless you know surgery or something then fine, because you have to cut the eye out"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:39 pm
Aprilbaby1
"i dont care what you think" she snapped "i can trust whoever i want to" she looks at Kratos "you can stay, dont listen to what he says, hes someone who doesnt trust people that well" she looks at her wrist "unless you know surgery or something then fine, because you have to cut the eye out"

he looked at her. "i do not trust him for a reason! he is sinister...he smells of impending doom...he wishes us trouble!" he said while watching him.  

The_Last_Avenger

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aprilbaby1
the people of xanthor specilize in the high tech if they dont know how then no one will
the spider jumps onto kratos and makes a purring sound  
He looked at Sasuke. "Why not take advantage of your enemies? I am bound on oath to the dark one and the oath binds me to the family..." He stopped at that, refraining from saying anymore. He swore an oath, but oaths could be broken if they went against his wishes.  

irishdawg69

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:40 pm
i dont have to sign in i kats friend  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games