Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:28 pm
Firetiger glances up from her drawing again after waiting for a reply from Millit. She watches Snowspartan with a mrow of laughter, "Silly kit." The weretiger seems puzzled at the others' reactions and asks, "What's wrong with just wearing yer fur?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:25 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger glances up from her drawing again after waiting for a reply from Millit. She watches Snowspartan with a mrow of laughter, "Silly kit." The weretiger seems puzzled at the others' reactions and asks, "What's wrong with just wearing yer fur?"

Turning to the Lady Girl, she slowly opens her eyes, making sure it's safe, before shaking her head softly. "A few different reasons. For one thing a guy's body is ugly, unlike us ladies who's bodies are a work of art. Another reason is even with the fur covering it...guy's naked bodies have their junk jiggly around all over the place. It's just very unsightly, and gross." She sighs as she tries not to look in the direction of the naked Spartan.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:28 pm
crying *hears Aya and sulks into the supply closet*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:26 pm
Snowspartan1399
Ayanami Rei First Child
*Kicks Spartan towards the sound of Talim's voice* Here you take the little pervert!! gonk

*flys through the air* WHHEEEEEE blaugh *lands on Talim's head*

*Aura surrounding her* I'll...murder. It's true. *Flings off with her scythe. Over 9000! Points!~  

Talim656

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:19 am
Millit Ciger
Angel Marie Luna
Millit Ciger
the xbox was a used one already so ya I htink I'll just get a new one or trick my roommate into buying me one

@ angel - server and faction??

umm well Feathermoon Server Level 45 hunter Named Nihari. Blood elf HORDE XD
Does that answer your question?
lol awww one of the saervers I don't play on but I have a lvl 80 bloodelf Priest on the Kargath server named Mulit if you ever wana pop by

Though my server is basically rp. Its actually pretty cool. AWWWW thats the one i wanted to join before i got bribed into Feathermoon. My cousin is in the Server i belive. Cant remember the name for crap though ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:05 am
*Walks in and looks around only to see nothing interesting going on* "..." *pulls out calender and points to date, marked with a big B* wheres my party!? cool  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Talim656

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:37 am
astroninja1
*Walks in and looks around only to see nothing interesting going on* "..." *pulls out calender and points to date, marked with a big B* wheres my party!? cool

Well, you see, I was trying to clothe this nudist neko. So happy birthday?~ *Starts making a cake*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:39 pm
why are some things in my inventory sparkling o.o.. i dont like it! its distracting.... sparkles ^_^  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:52 pm
"Junk? ...Both can be art," Firetiger mews. She continues drawing the male weretiger who wears only shorts with a slight shrug.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:27 pm
~his tiny angel~
why are some things in my inventory sparkling o.o.. i dont like it! its distracting.... sparkles ^_^

"The sparkles are there to show you that those are rare items, that you can't buy from stores. There's an option to turn it off somewhere." Looking over to ninja. "I didn't realize Ninjas celebrated Birthdays...but sure. Happy B-Day!" Turning over to Lady Tiger she shakes her head in bemusement. "Right. Male bodies as art. That's why history has as many or more naked men, then they do as women, and other stuff like that. Except that's not how it is." rolleyes  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Talim656

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:30 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
~his tiny angel~

"The sparkles are there to show you that those are rare items, that you can't buy from stores. There's an option to turn it off somewhere." Looking over to ninja. "I didn't realize Ninjas celebrated Birthdays...but sure. Happy B-Day!" Turning over to Lady Tiger she shakes her head in bemusement. "Right. Male bodies as art. That's why history has as many or more naked men, then they do as women, and other stuff like that. Except that's not how it is." rolleyes

Everytime I go to the art museum, I whisper to the nekkid statues about indecency~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 pm
Talim656
Ayanami Rei First Child
~his tiny angel~

Everytime I go to the art museum, I whisper to the nekkid statues about indecency~

Grinning at Talim she replies, "Well of course you do...you're INSANE!" whee  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Talim656

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:02 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656
Ayanami Rei First Child
~his tiny angel~

Grinning at Talim she replies, "Well of course you do...you're INSANE!" whee

*Giving a twisted smirk* Yes...I know I am. Thank ya~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:58 pm
"Well at least you are happy about it. Just so long as you don't kill anyone, it's good. Maiming and torturing however....those are okay. Just be sure not to try anything with me is all...you wouldn't like the results." She grins evily at Talim. twisted  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Talim656

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:15 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
"Well at least you are happy about it. Just so long as you don't kill anyone, it's good. Maiming and torturing however....those are okay. Just be sure not to try anything with me is all...you wouldn't like the results." She grins evily at Talim. twisted

Oh I don't know about that, Aya-chan. I wouldn't torture you anyway. But maybe Spartan if he doesn't cover up his nudity. *Twisted smirk cracking across her face*  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games