Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:24 pm
MDaylus

Humming in agreement when Tony said that the night sky on Asgard was beautiful. It was one of the reasons that Loki had gone on so many adventures with Thor and the group, he had wanted to lay beneath the night sky. A feat not available to him at any other time. "There are spells I can perform to make it safer, but we normally have a watch when we were on adventures. Someone to yell out if things went wrong and something attacked." Loki explained. The god looked to his mate when the man asked if he thought he would be able to take the genius back to Asgard after Thanos. He looked back to the sky as he thought. "Perhaps... it depends on what has happened, with Sif gone from Asgard it will be hard to clear my name but my mother will do what she can. It also depends on if the council is the same even with that man gone, my troubles still exist." Loki answered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to his lover, smiling gently. “When we take care of Thanos, we’ll find Sif, I know it. And your mother will have been working on the council long enough that we won’t have any problem clearing your name.” he said confidently. Reaching out, he rubbed Loki’s arm gently. “I know it’s hard to imagine, but things are changing. They really are.” He promised.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hesitant smile back to Tony when the man smiled at him. He did believe that if they took care of Thanos they would find Sif but the council and returning to Asgard seemed so out there that Loki could barely imagine it. Tony seemed to read his mind on that and told him that even if it was hard to picture it that things were indeed changing. "I believe you Tony but Asgard has fought change for as long as I can remember." Loki answered. He didn't think even with Sif on trial the public would have welcomed him back with open arms especially not now that his heritage was revealed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“A lot of places and a lot of people fight change, but change always happens. Asgard doesn’t have much choice but to change now, especially when Thor manages to get around to being king.” Tony responded lightly. “I’m not saying they’ll like you Lo, but they won’t be able to turn you into the person to eternally blame for things, they won’t be able to punish you without reason and proof. And with you no longer being forced to play the bad guy for them, a few will come around. It may take a long time, but it will happen.” Shifting around to press close to Loki’s side, Tony kissed his cheek. “But until then, you have a group of crazy humans to hang out with.” He added jokingly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave slight smirk of amusement over the fact that Asgard would not have any choice to change when Thor took the throne. His brother was the most stubborn person Loki had ever met. "Perhaps there is that." Loki agreed. It was true that with his mother and brother on the throne no one would be able to just sentence him to things without proof but he doubted he would be welcomed ever by the public. "I like my group of crazy humans." Loki laughed. He did too, despite initial misgiving between both sides he had come to consider the Avengers friends. He had begun to agree that if he had come down to Midgard before Thor's banishment and revealed himself he might have ended up with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled when Loki laughed, happy to see the god was comfortable enough with the topic to do so. "And luckily for you, they like you too. One of them is even crazy enough to be your mate." He teased. "Though the unique brand of crazy some of them have....may lead to some arguments in the future. Did you hear that Clint was poking around in the air vents before we left? I'm going to have to install even more cameras. The mansions going to turn into Fort Knox." He muttered, shaking his head.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki couldn't help the smile that spread across his face when Tony told him that the 'crazy humans' liked him too.One of them was even crazy enough to be his mate. Shaking his head Loki bumped his shoulder into Tony's at the man's teasing. Raising an eyebrow when Tony mentioned that Clint had been poking around the air vents made the god suspicious. He didn't know if the archer was doing it because he could or because he was trying to find out some information. At the very least it meant the god would have to be more careful to keep his secrets from now on. "Perhaps he is just learning the layout." Loki suggested.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:28 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face at the suggestion. "First he learns the layout, then he starts causing trouble where we can't get to him." Tony replied, shaking his head. "I think part of it is a quick getaway from Natasha when he can manage it, but he's pulled one too many pranks from the vents for me to trust him." Snagging a berry from Loki before he could eat it, Tony popped it into his mouth with a smile.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:55 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony made a face and nodded at what the man said. He couldn't help but agree that Clint would only cause trouble from the vents. The fact that he would use the vents as a get away made no difference. "Perhaps I shall place a spell to keep him from our rooms when we return home." Loki stated picking up a piece of fruit only to have it stolen from him. Rolling his eyes at his mate he picked up another piece of fruit and held it out to the man.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:12 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki's words. "That's probably the best idea. If I caught him sneaking around near our rooms I might just run an electric current through the shaft." He muttered. Smirking at Loki's reaction, he leaned close eating the fruit from his fingers carefully. "Of course, we could always put on a bit of a show for him." He said lightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked hearing his mate might run an electric current through the ventilation shafts if he caught Clint up there. Loki only smiled more not saying anything yet as the man took the fruit from his fingers. "oh? I am sure he would enjoy that." Loki laughed at the thought of putting on a show for Clint if he came snooping around. Loki was not opposed to the thought having a bit of an exhibitionist streak when he was comfortable or trying to prove a point.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at Loki’s words, tilting his head. “And here I thought you’d be shy about that idea.” He said lightly. The idea was appealing in a strange way. Not so much that it was Clint or anything, but knowing that Loki was comfortable enough in that, both in himself and in their relationship to not care if someone else saw. Leaning in, he kissed Loki softly, hand cupping his cheek. “Not sure I could handle other people seeing what’s mine though.” He admitted as he pulled away.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:50 pm
MDaylus

"You still have much to learn about me." Loki teased. He of course was more inclined to not have anyone watch the two of them but if they needed to then it mattered not as long as Tony was with him. "I agree but it would certainly teach Clint not to go snooping through the vents." Loki laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed in agreement. He did have a lot to learn about his lover still, not that was a bad thing, far from it. Grinning as Loki laughed, Tony turned to finish his fish and rice. “hopefully Natasha will reign him in before we get back, that’s if he’s home much. Think I heard something about a mission he had to go on for SHIELD or something, Steve and Nat too.” Tony frowned slightly at the thought. He still didn’t like SHIELD all that much. Thinking about three of his friends off working for them at the same time, it didn’t sit well with him. Shaking the thoughts from his head, he just leaned against Loki again.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki hummed back when Tony hummed at him. "I am sure she will, and if they are really on a mission then he will have no time to inspect the vents near our room." Loki stated. He had not known that Clint and the others were going on a mission but it mattered not. They would see them when they returned from their vacation and then would all settle into the mansion together.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games