Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

legodj

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:09 am
He looked at angel mysteriously."What do you mean angel?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:11 am
Aprilbaby1
((lol funny very funny)) she walks up and grabbs his shoulder "now just wait a minute, ill travel with you but..you have to stay here and rest, and when im finished with helping the villigers then ill go with you. Your still weak,please dont make yourself even weaker by traveling"

*Smiles at you strongly* "I admire your Kindness, but if i linger to long i will only delay the people who need my help" "Sry, as he smiles back" *and without thinking head out the house but...BAM!!..he forgot to open the door* and hits the floor* *while saying it with the @ . @ * "I guess i should stay here for a little bit"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<--((like this but on the floor, couldnt find a guy one lol ))  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:12 am
she looked at him "hmm well im about to help villigers in restoring their vilage" she said then smiled "your welcome to help if you want"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:13 am
Ryuujin Kenshin
Aprilbaby1
((lol funny very funny)) she walks up and grabbs his shoulder "now just wait a minute, ill travel with you but..you have to stay here and rest, and when im finished with helping the villigers then ill go with you. Your still weak,please dont make yourself even weaker by traveling"

*Smiles at you strongly* "I admire your Kindness, but if i linger to long i will only delay the people who need my help" "Sry, as he smiles back" *and without thinking head out the house but...BAM!!..he forgot to open the door* and hits the floor* *while saying it with the @ . @ * "I guess i should stay here for a little bit"
"glad you see it my way" she said then reached down and helped him up "come on, in bed you go" she said then walked him to the bed "ill be out there if you need me ok" she said then walked outside  

Aprilbaby1

legodj

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:15 am
"WAIT!What is your name kid?"Something is going on here."The Hell Fire Is Near."He as if he was being controlled.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:19 am
Aprilbaby1
Ryuujin Kenshin
Aprilbaby1

"glad you see it my way" she said then reached down and helped him up "come on, in bed you go" she said then walked him to the bed "ill be out there if you need me ok" she said then walked outside

*As she walked out* *Gets up in and bed and looks deepen when he think about his past* *and thinks to himself* "At the end.., my powers are only limited to help other"  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:21 am
legodj
"WAIT!What is your name kid?"Something is going on here."The Hell Fire Is Near."He as if he was being controlled.

((mental note, i see your trying to rp but try to make it more precise and read b4 typing, this corresponds to the thread b4 this and you can see most of the names there. And rp in the scene where each character is so they can get a sense where you are))  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:22 am
He sticks his tounge out at Angel "You are the wrorst."
User Image  

legodj

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:23 am
she puts her hair up and climbs up to help restore the houses, she smiles as she helps finishes building some of the houses. The sun blazed down on her skin making her sweat a little "man is this hard work" she said, hammering down the wood  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:24 am
legodj
He sticks his tounge out at Angel "You are the wrorst."
User Image
be quiet boy lol  

Aprilbaby1

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:28 am
Aprilbaby1
she puts her hair up and climbs up to help restore the houses, she smiles as she helps finishes building some of the houses. The sun blazed down on her skin making her sweat a little "man is this hard work" she said, hammering down the wood

*gets up and gets out of the house* *and sees Angel working* **Smile happily but decides to help out* *Walks over to the clinic area of the town and starts to tend the wounded with his Sacred Fire healing ability*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:32 am
Ryuujin Kenshin
Aprilbaby1

*gets up and gets out of the house* *and sees Angel working* **Smile happily but decides to help out* *Walks over to the clinic area of the town and starts to tend the wounded with his Sacred Fire healing ability*
she sees him and smiled, she continued to work until it started to get dark "well that should do it, most of the houses are fixed, we can finish the rest in the morning" she said and jumped down, she stretched and walked into the house "hey you have a shower?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:33 am
"Huh, you mean me?" *Points to himself with a confusion on his face*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:35 am
"yea you" she said smiling "so do you have one or not?"  

Aprilbaby1

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:37 am
"Hmm there a hot spring nearby here, it better than shower. besides it better to relieve stress*he smiles*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games