Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:40 pm
Tomoe sighs and hugs him. "I'm going to onfess something... but you gotta promise you won't be mad at me, and that you will still love me and not think of me differently as you do now.... please..." she said, with her face burried in his chest. "......"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:41 pm
*finds tamahoe* hey remember our deal ill teach you how to fight better  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:45 pm
Juno tilts his head a bit. "Uh no... don't tell me... you're infected with poison because of me?" he says, big eyes.

Esuna fixes herself up, and looks at them both, sensing the tension from Tomoe's comment. "...Tomoe..." she says softly, soft enough to not be heard, but feels bad for her. She zips to her ear, without Juno noticing. "... Tomoe...you shouldn't feel bad about what happened there! You were taken against your will. Trust me, i hate it when society blames the things on girls...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:47 pm
(g2g bbl!)  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:47 pm
Ok! see ya! Woah, finnally, welcome back Sai!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:51 pm
(Sorry I was gone, my godmother kicked me off. Whben Kaos gets back I could continue with Sean lol.)

Nightbane soon found himself in a clearing. He saw a strange man sitting. He looks familiar...  

irishdawg69

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:53 pm
(yo)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:23 pm
Lol alrighty. She should be on in like 5-10 mins .X3i know her.  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:29 pm
(Uh in real life or you just know when she gets on?...and why am I so nosy XD.)

Nightbane cautiously got closer to the strange man in the forest. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:31 pm
Bzzt. Does not compute.

He's on to me, i know it...
Huh? I don't get it.
---

(Is he looking at the masked stranger?)  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:34 pm
(Why is it, that it seems like you are hiding something...wait...NO NO!!...>.>...yeah I have no idea what's going on but I have a funny feeling I'm gonna find out. Although I could always guess XP. Ah it's none of my business and yes it is the man.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:41 pm
? Whatever you say, dude! X3
Kekeke

The Masked Puppeteer feels a presence. He tilts his head slightly, seeing Nightbane. ".... William, what a surprise... I go by the name of the Masked Pupeteer... what are you doing here?" he says, his voice sounding peacefull, yet not moving at all. He doesn't seem to be alarmed at all.

Maybe good things just come walking towards you, he thinks slyly.

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:47 pm
(I don't know what creeps me out more, you, the masked man, or one kid who sits in the back and thinks there are aliens around him...lol jk XD.)

Nightbane watches the Masked Pupeteer. "You...were the one who took Juno, weren't you?"

Three men appear in Valdamt Castle, a hallways away from Juno and the rest of them. One was in robes and garments. He had blue hair and seemed casual, yet probing. Another was in dark wraps that covered his entire body. Except for one place on his left eye where it is charred and burned. A gold eye stars from behind it. The third was blindfolded and shackled. He snored as if under a trancing sleep. He had a dark cloak on and a old style hat (sort of like the one on my avy). A bandana covered his mouth, it had an interesting half sun shine design.

(^Meh trying to keep things interesting although it's not completely random lol.^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:02 pm
(Trust me, i creep my friends on a daily basis, just for kicks. What you suspect is nothing but mere inside joke i'm having. It might be revealed later... if I feel tired of holding it in. Now i'm as creepy as the guy who giggles girlishly to himself in class while they talk about the human body in health class.

In other words, this is pretty normal for me. X3)

Yes... I did. He owes us a debt... a very, very long one. Are you one of his friends? " he says, watching him. "You don't seem to realize that your friendship has caused everyone you know to suffer... And Juno can't have friends... That Tomoe girl... your ... friend, Bella... he King.." he says the last one with almost spit in his voice, "and... you... you all string his hollow heart with strings of deception. .. The only thing you're doing is holding him back..." he says, standing there.

(oooh... more characters, and interesting plot ad! Yay! Awesome!MEh, Hey.... I'm the one with the tittle of Randomness. I'll rip and tear anyone who tries to stop my reign.

Rip and TEAR.

Got that quote from a Doom comic x3)
Brb.. need to fix some stuff.. damn, i be hungry yo.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:09 pm
(Whooo! I'm back! Celebrate people!)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games