Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:15 pm

Ah, well that's good. What timing, hehe. =p

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:31 pm
My feet are swollen. I worked 16 hours this weekend. 16 hours on my feet, slicing meat.

My mate's ******** around with my laptop over something that doesn't really matter, it's not that hard to free up space.

But! Only two more days, and NO MORE JOB ahahaha. Maybe this time around I can find one I actually LIKE. Like something involving illustration.

I'm a total ******** wirejunkie. :/

I might not get a paycheck this week because my handwriting is really bad.

Plums, my favorite fruit, make me poop.

My wrists hurt.

I want to cuddle my mate, but he doesn't have gas money since he was forced to resign from his job.

I have less than ten friends outside the internet.

I'm depressed! biggrin

I wanna draw pokemon.  

Nekoyaki

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:49 pm
Doomie, escaping your parents sort of sounds like trying to escape my house to meet up with a friend of mine. Everything is so well planned out. Good luck Doomie, not that you really need it wink  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:32 pm
Doomie, I'm so glad you are getting out of that situation. Just a few days back I found myself trying to brainstorm some possible ways out, especially seeing how the situation has been causing increasing problems. I can only pray that you are able to make your escape and arrive safely at your destination. I'll be rooting for you.

Ok, and now for a segment on how everything has been going in since I moved back into the dorm.

First off, I like both my floor R.A. and my suite-mate (shares the bathroom with me). That should make things enjoyable this year. It also seems that the people on the floor are just overall nicer than last year. I get a friendly vibe from everyone and I think it will all be great. O.o spotted someone wearing a Trigun shirt so it looks like I might of found a fellow anime fan. To top it off, people aren't using my door as the official hang out and talk place again. Great news because it got really annoying and loud last year because of that. XP

As for my room, setting up was a breeze. Since I got the same room, I didn't even have to tap in new nail holes for my wall hangings, but just placed everything in the same spot. Also needed almost nothing because I was pretty much prepared. whee

Mantis talk time!

I did do some shopping for my little buggies. Well first off, you really aren't suppose to have anything but fish. Doubt anyone would mind my mantises, but I have to keep a low profile for them. Thus, I got my dad to drive me out to get a tension rod to hang drapes from my window. This way, when I'm not in I can pull it down and cover the cages since I leave them on the window for sun (don't get direct light to cause over heating) and so they can look out. I got a pretty green color drape to go with their green cages and semi green bodies.

Of course, that wasn't enough though. I needed to make sure I would have an easy way to hook the drapes to the side, so I could see them when in the room. So we went and bought a nice little hook to drill into the wall to hold the drapes.

Well after all that, it was clear to me the window was way to bland for my buggies. So I went out and bought a nice size plant to sit between their cages on the window ledge. It will also be a fun thing for them to climb on when outside the cage. I also saw this awsome leaf shaped place mat that I ended up placing the pot on. Added some of my insect figurines to the window ledge, and my mantises had their little penthouse with a view.

And next, comes a testiment to my mantis love. I needed to get them some adult crickets for food. I have a good line of younger crickets going, but I wanted to grabe some adults. Well the problem with getting adults is getting chirpping male crickets. The last thing I need is for crickets to be chirpping in my room. Thus, I got the petstore guy to let me into the back room where I hand picked out only female crickets. Yes, I stood there, sexing crickets till I had two dozen of them. @__@

I swear, the store people probably thought I was nuts. At least he learned something knew though, because he didn't know how to tell females form males. He wasn't even aware that the females don't chirp. XD

-Mini Insect Rant-

Ok, well as I stated above, I got my two dozen female crickets. I then brought them back to my room, and put them in the little cage I prepared for them. Like all my cricket cages it has a little over an inch of sand in the bottom.

What did the have starved female crickets do when I placed them in the cage? Did they run over to the food? No. Did they get the first drink of clean water they have probably had in weeks? No. What they did was immediatly start to dig their butts into the ground and lay eggs. Female crickets have long egg depositers sticking out of their butts. They are about as thin and long as a small needle. They use these to push down into the ground and lay their eggs.

Sadly however, the housing cages in the store have no where for them to do this. Most people who get them to feed also house them in cages with nothing soft to lay their eggs. Thus, the poor females end up running around desperatly looking for something soft to lay their eggs. They often end up jamming their egg depositer untill it is mangled. They can cause internal damage or clog it to the point they can't lay the eggs. This often results in an early death, and a painful existance for these poor bugs.

I wish people would just have some ******** sense of responsibility when caring for any animal, large or small, even if it is only a feeder. Feeders are animals too, and they deserve to be treated with respect untill they are fed.  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:54 pm
besides seeing if they chirp, how do you sex female crickets?

hehe! i'm going to 2 agility trials with my dog in september and october and one agility match. The difference is that during the match, you can reward your dog and touch your dog. But during a trial, you can't have a collar on your dog, no treats and no reward.

You can only do so many runs during the trial and I only wanted to do some of the runs, but my mom pestered me into doing the maximum amount of runs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:00 pm
Hmm, update on the whole "friend of mine likes me more than a friend" Well his birthday is tomorrow, and I went to his house last night, and I think he is really wanting something from me, Im having my thoughts but I cant really imagine myself doing things like that with him. Yesterday I was scared because he took my glasses and said the only way I could give them back is if I gave him something, and then later that night he went out for a walk and I joined him. We walked for over an hour X_x;; Then we went to some little park thing and sat inside some tube thing and talked for 20 minutes or so. After that we went back to his house but waited outside awhile. There he seemed really shy and whenever I sat down he grabbed my shirt and pulled me up to stand. It was kind of odd, but the last time I sat down, he grabbed my face and brought it to his, and at that instant I was scared shitless, I thought he was going to kiss me sweatdrop But he ended up fake choking me instead. Then we went back into his house and fell asleep. Woke up and no one was home so we just stayed in his room for awhile watching a movie. And he kept reminding me of what to get him for his birthday, he kept saying he wanted me to do something special for him. Now Im sitting here thinking of what will happen tomorrow >_<  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:45 pm
Rawr, be careful doomie. You parents will. File a missing persons report and as soon as you name pops up on any thing they will send the cops after you. And since you ere even stealing money from them they may just get pissed and toss your striped fuzzy butt in jail. Also, if you ARE cought you WILL lOOSE you computer this time and you WILL LOOSE every posible way to comunicate with all your frinds other than the ones that you have a phone number for. I in my opinion this is not a good idia.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:56 pm
Darien_Thread
Rawr, be careful doomie. You parents will. File a missing persons report and as soon as you name pops up on any thing they will send the cops after you. And since you ere even stealing money from them they may just get pissed and toss your striped fuzzy butt in jail. Also, if you ARE cought you WILL lOOSE you computer this time and you WILL LOOSE every posible way to comunicate with all your frinds other than the ones that you have a phone number for. I in my opinion this is not a good idia.

The cops can't do anything, Dar. She's an adult now. >> And it's not stealing if they willingly spend it themselves. Besides, she's desperate. She HAS to get out of there.

Lloxie

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:03 pm
biggrin : I have money now.

D: : 7 bucks is not a lot of money. Plus my feet are still swollen, and that weird twist in my intestine is hurting again. *sigh* I wish there was a way to fix that without invasive surgery or a lot of awkward prodding...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:07 pm
Crenn just wants to let everyone know his school now has blocked firefox, so he wont be online as much anymore sad  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:05 am
Nanaki_Red XIII
Crenn just wants to let everyone know his school now has blocked firefox, so he wont be online as much anymore sad

Can't he just use Internet Explorer 7? XD
Besides, earlier versions aren't a security problem for him if their computers are the one getting it <.< >.> XD

And if they blocked IE, there's NETSCAPE! Haha!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:12 am
Darien_Thread

Dar, there's this thing called child abuse that I would have already filed on my parents earlier if it weren't for the fact that the only youth center that can take me in for the area is still 4 hours walk from where I live, and it's already full (I already tried getting their help, they have their hands full) so yeah, I wasn't gonna risk getting thrown on the street.

Secondly, like Lloxie says I'm 18 now. They can't do a danged thing about filing a missing person report because A) I'm leaving a note and B) I can freely walk out of the house and go wherever I want already anyways.
Sidenote to that, if they withhold the note, file a missing person report and I tell the cops I DID leave them a message about it, they can be taken in for filing a false claim and hiding evidence. So all the odds on that one are against them. :3

As for the money, the 20-50$ that the taxi would cost on the check that was made specifically for taking taxis is not much compared to all the money my parents took from me. Less even since I recently came across knowledge that one of my friends has no work on that day, and I might get him to bring me instead, making the need for taxi obsolete in the first place. :3

Sonya Khatsworth

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:26 am
I'm happy. Really. Not emo, for the first time in a long while.

I discovered that I can now draw fairly well, and in fact did two sketches for some practice. Both turned out fairly good, I think.....*shrugs*

My Pendant sold, giving me enough gold to try out the Guitar of Demona, which I liked, but then ditched in favor of a Guitar of Angellus, which I am also now selling. I really liked both, but I just want to try new things all the time. smile This is perhaps the reason behind yesterday's madness.

Plus, I discovered that math isn't as hard as I thought it would be! YAY! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:24 am

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:04 am
[ Grynn Wolf ]
*hugs* I can relate to the lack of sleep thing....I have to pull a back-to-back again...I got off at 11pm yesterday and have to be back at work at 7am this morning...couldn't sleep to save my life....I'm so tired, today's gonna suck....

Is it 3:30 yet?? gonk  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games