Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:44 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiat!on
*looks down* I don't wanna make him upset. He's hurt that I left. When he's sad, he gets angry. His anger is cause of the sadness at me leaving. I just wanna go home and make him happy, but I gotta wait till March 13th at least. He was acting nicer than normal today when he was on, he said Happy Birthday, but that was about it, then left cause he needed to go to sleep.

It's still crap that he gets made cause you want to see your mom, and that he seems to hardly make knowlegment of these speacal days. Love is about mutal happiness. Even if he gets sad or mad, its still better if you two work things out, or face yourself going on through this relationship in saddness
The thing is, when we're together, I'm usually very very happy. He usually makes my day alot better and he's usually very loving. But because I left, he's just so angry, and it saddens me that he's hurt
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:46 pm

Asphyxiat!on
Eddily
Asphyxiat!on
*looks down* I don't wanna make him upset. He's hurt that I left. When he's sad, he gets angry. His anger is cause of the sadness at me leaving. I just wanna go home and make him happy, but I gotta wait till March 13th at least. He was acting nicer than normal today when he was on, he said Happy Birthday, but that was about it, then left cause he needed to go to sleep.

A whole month more, how come?
my mom spent all her money on going out to get me. Spring break for him is around then, so he can come get me

Alrighty then.

Eddily

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:47 pm

*smacks her head into a table and sighs* v.v *feels down about no one bidding in her auction anymore, goes back to work on Eddily's commissions*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:49 pm

Asphyxiat!on
Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiat!on

It's still crap that he gets made cause you want to see your mom, and that he seems to hardly make knowlegment of these speacal days. Love is about mutal happiness. Even if he gets sad or mad, its still better if you two work things out, or face yourself going on through this relationship in saddness
The thing is, when we're together, I'm usually very very happy. He usually makes my day alot better and he's usually very loving. But because I left, he's just so angry, and it saddens me that he's hurt

I'm only saying what I can, from what I've heard so far. He must have abandament issues or something, if being with out you for a relitively short period dose this. I've been with my mate for liek three years now, and we've spent about a three weeks together irl. She lives on the other side of the country. Maybe I'm just stronger at handling the distance, I just find his behavier a little, extream.

I don't know all the details, so what do I know any ways.

Skuger Moonclaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:50 pm

Meeps, said my farewell to Zombie Nation Guild. Had some fun in the place, but I am glad to break free from some of the elitism in there. A few of the members really bugged me, with the zombies are better than human crap. Like the one who just called my thread the most pitiful one of the night where I was saying my farewell. rolleyes
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:51 pm

Krissim Klaw
Meeps, said my farewell to Zombie Nation Guild. Had some fun in the place, but I am glad to break free from some of the elitism in there. A few of the members really bugged me, with the zombies are better than human crap. Like the one who just called my thread the most pitiful one of the night where I was saying my farewell. rolleyes

Vampires are better any ways xP

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:52 pm

Krissim Klaw

That's lame mad
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:53 pm

Finally finished watching it. xp

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:55 pm

Eddily

Huh?

We met over the internet and spent 10 months of our life like that

Edit: We didn't see each other once in that 10 month span of time

Alektorphobia

Krissim Klaw

Skuger Moonclaw
Krissim Klaw

Vampires are better any ways xP
XD, Personally my favorite zombies were from 04, to bad we couldn't save back then, so i Didn't last long.

I had to bite my tongue not to respond to him though. I just forced myself to click the quit button to the guild so I woudn't get in an argument right before leaving.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:56 pm

Asphyxiat!on
We met over the internet and spent 10 months of our relationship without seein each other once.

I just think it's little wrong for him to be so upset over this. but that's me.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:58 pm

Af Mas
Eddily

Huh?

Ghost in the Shell.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:58 pm

*sniffles* Now the hard part. Saying goodbye to my grunny. *pets him a bit* Time for you to go free little guy.

crying he is all grown up and ready to hunt for his food.

Krissim Klaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:59 pm

Krissim Klaw
*sniffles* Now the hard part. Saying goodbye to my grunny. *pets him a bit* Time for you to go free little guy.

crying he is all grown up and ready to hunt for his food.

*pets him before he goes*
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games