Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:53 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kyo Opened the Door and Her Mouth Droped and Her Eye Twitched When She Looked inside "WHAT THE HELL MR.BUNNY!!"

Mr.Bunny Looks up at her "THIS ISNT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!"
"what?" she asked walking in beside her, her eyes widen along with her three brothers

There are Hookers Surrounding the Talking Stuffed Animale and 'I wanna ******** you like an Animale' Playing "YOU GOT FREAKING j** ON MY FLOORE!" She Yelled and Started Chaseing Mr.Bunny

"GAAAH!!!" He Gets up and Starts Running "DONT BE MAD IM SORRY!!!"

"ILL KILL YOU!!! YOU SICK PERVERT!!!"
"i have no idea" she said staring at them

all three laugh and shake their heads "go bunny"

The Bunny Runs out of the Dorm and Kyo Runs After him and The Hookers Fallow Screaming and Giggling "HOW DARE YOU!!! ILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS!"

"COME ON KYO!!! GAAAH!!" He Runs Past Tye and Leon and Alex and yo Runs After Him with the Hookers Giggling and Lauphing Fallowing  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:55 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kyo Opened the Door and Her Mouth Droped and Her Eye Twitched When She Looked inside "WHAT THE HELL MR.BUNNY!!"

"what?" she asked walking in beside her, her eyes widen along with her three brothers

There are Hookers Surrounding the Talking Stuffed Animale and 'I wanna ******** you like an Animale' Playing "YOU GOT FREAKING j** ON MY FLOORE!" She Yelled and Started Chaseing Mr.Bunny

The Bunny Runs out of the Dorm and Kyo Runs After him and The Hookers Fallow Screaming and Giggling "HOW DARE YOU!!! ILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS!"

"COME ON KYO!!! GAAAH!!" He Runs Past Tye and Leon and Alex and yo Runs After Him with the Hookers Giggling and Lauphing Fallowing
she laughs and holds up her hands, all four put up a wall in front of the hookers to keep them from following "time to send you back"all four said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

SEXY PARTY!!!!!!  
umm that was schery  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:56 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

SEXY PARTY!!!!!!

tye you perv  
they laugh and make the hookers disapear, along with them  

Aprilbaby1

wt0335

fly's by and grab's the rabit by the ear's"kyo i got it"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:59 am
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

SEXY PARTY!!!!!!

tye you perv
i wounder should i show kyo the tape of your confession?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:59 am
Kyo Grabs Mr.Bunny By the Neck and SLams Him into the Wall Her Eyes Turn Blood Red and She Growls at him and Yells "HOW DARE YOU!!" She Said her Voice Deeper and Scarey "ILL KILL YOU!!" She Chokes Him so Tight it Seems His Head Will Rip off

He Tries to Talk he Grabs onto her Hands and yells out "I HATE TO BE THE GUY WHO CHEATS ON YOU! IM ONLY YOUR FRIEND!!"

She Throws him through the Wall "SHUT UP!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:00 am
the four appear 10 minutes later, their hair messed up and their clothes as well, they eyes wide "sheesh, they like to pull hair and grabbed clothes" they all said fixing them selves  

Aprilbaby1

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:00 am
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

SEXY PARTY!!!!!!

tye you perv
i wounder should i show kyo the tape of your confession?

dont you dare  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:03 am
"can i help"take's out a magnum and aim's it at him  

wt0335

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:05 am
"Stop!" She Said Pushing his Weapon away She Grabs Mr.Bunny By the Ears the Pounds him into the Floore over and Over  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:06 am
they take a step back "errr we will just be......elsewhere" they turn, transform into kittens, and run down the hall and down the stairs  

Aprilbaby1

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:07 am
take's out a palm size video camra and tape's it all  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games