Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:14 pm
Talim656
Ayanami Rei First Child
"Well at least you are happy about it. Just so long as you don't kill anyone, it's good. Maiming and torturing however....those are okay. Just be sure not to try anything with me is all...you wouldn't like the results." She grins evily at Talim. twisted

Oh I don't know about that, Aya-chan. I wouldn't torture you anyway. But maybe Spartan if he doesn't cover up his nudity. *Twisted smirk cracking across her face*

"Oh. Well if you want to torture Spartan then be my guest really. I mean with Reiyoko gone so long, and the others barely coming on here...I'm really more like the leader these days." Sighing softly. "I wonder when Reiyoko will be back and for how long...or Kagato-chan for that matter."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:30 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656
Ayanami Rei First Child
"Well at least you are happy about it. Just so long as you don't kill anyone, it's good. Maiming and torturing however....those are okay. Just be sure not to try anything with me is all...you wouldn't like the results." She grins evily at Talim. twisted

Oh I don't know about that, Aya-chan. I wouldn't torture you anyway. But maybe Spartan if he doesn't cover up his nudity. *Twisted smirk cracking across her face*

"Oh. Well if you want to torture Spartan then be my guest really. I mean with Reiyoko gone so long, and the others barely coming on here...I'm really more like the leader these days." Sighing softly. "I wonder when Reiyoko will be back and for how long...or Kagato-chan for that matter."

*nods* I wonder, too....  

Talim656

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:03 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656
Ayanami Rei First Child

*hides in the closet* T^T  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:39 am
Snowspartan1399
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656
Ayanami Rei First Child

*hides in the closet* T^T

Sorry for scaring you, Spartan. After watching K-On I wish I could play the guitar, (bass or electric)but I play the flute~  

Talim656

Amara Su

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:54 pm
Aya-chan has assumed control! Hide your daughters!
wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:50 pm
Firetiger mumbles, "I'll just stop waiting 'n leave this place if she's ever in control." It's not easy to tell what she's waiting for though. The neko smiles once more at her now detailed drawing.  

firetiger42
Crew

Talim656

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:10 pm
I'm too young to have children, so I don't have to hide anyone!
Hey does anyone here play an instrument?~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:09 pm
-hides her daughter-  

Angel Marie Luna

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:22 pm
emo  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:16 pm
Snowspartan1399
emo

*hugs* It's fine, I'm not gonna torture you~
Unless I have to...  

Talim656

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:53 pm
Talim656
Snowspartan1399
emo

Unless I have to...

*whimpers and locks the door* crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:59 pm
Snowspartan1399
Talim656
Snowspartan1399
emo

Unless I have to...

I'm sorry. *Tries opening the door by slipping her fingers through a small crack* You shouldn't lock yourself into such a small place, you could suffocate! ((I'm very clausterphobic))  

Talim656

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:33 pm
Angel Marie Luna
-hides her daughter-

I'm sure your daughter is too young, and you're more available instead. *Grabs Amara-chan and pulls her tight, before doing the same to Luna and molests them both* Ahhh....this is the life! whee

Well I don't plan on abusing my power TOO much. I mean I'm technically still a mod, not even a co-owner. So I can't get TOO crazy ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:56 pm
note to self need more ducttape next time I watch my lil bro xp  

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:15 pm
Talim656
Snowspartan1399
Talim656
Snowspartan1399
emo

Unless I have to...

I'm sorry. *Tries opening the door by slipping her fingers through a small crack* You shouldn't lock yourself into such a small place, you could suffocate! ((I'm very clausterphobic))

*lights the closet on fire*  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games