Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Small miracles.” Tony joked under his breath at the thought that Clint wouldn’t have the opportunity to get near their room. “Do you think everyone likes it? The mansion?” he asked after a moment, eyes not leaving the empty plate in his lap. "I mean it held up to the party well enough, and it's kept the media at a distance, enough that we can go outside without a camera in our faces." he said, mind spinning again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when he said it was small miracles. Finishing eating what there as left Loki looked back to his mate as the man asked if he thought that everyone liked the mansion. "Tony I think everyone loves it, we can go outside without worry about being intruded upon, we have more space rather than just moving floors of the tower. I'm not saying the tower was a bad place but this just feels like more of a home to all of us." Loki answered teaching the man's arm.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to Loki as he spoke and nodded. He knew the god was right, he just got nervous thinking about the mansion, even now. Leaning against’ Loki’s side, Tony rested his head on the god’s shoulder. “I guess they would tell me that they want to move back if they had a problem.” He admitted softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki shifted to be able to support Tony's weight more readily when the man leaned against him. "I am sure if they had problems with the mansion they would indeed move back to the tower but I do truly think that everyone is happy with the new arrangements. You let them design it to what they wanted." Loki reminded the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony closed his eyes, trying to let Loki’s words comfort him. After a minute his worry did pass. He trusted Loki, and he trusted his friends. This was all how it was supposed to be. It would all work out. Relaxing completely, he wrapped his arms around Loki loosely, not lifting his head from the god’s shoulder. “You smell like ocean now….” He commented absently. Between the aching of his muscles, the food, and the warmth of the fire, he was being lulled into a lazy comfort zone, his spinning mind slowing as it usually did with Loki.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt his mate relax and his worry pass. He placed a hand over Tony's as the man wrapped his arms around him. "I would hope so after swimming in it." Loki chuckled. He could feel the calm quiet of Tony's mind and smiled. He was glad that Tony could be calm and relaxed around him. "Let us lay down. We can watch the sky turn dark and the stars break the sky until we fall asleep." Loki coaxed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the chuckle he pulled from his lover, arms holding him a little tighter. Loki’s suggestion had the genius lifting his head to look at the god, a little surprised. “You want to sleep here?” he asked. He’d expected that Loki would prefer to end up back on the boat to sleep. Of course there really wasn’t any reason not to sleep here, the beach was private enough and there were no signs of anyone or anything other than themselves being here for some time. After considering for a moment, Tony gave a small nod, slowly laying down, making a point of pulling the edges of grabbing the extra blanket to cover themselves in.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:14 pm
MDaylus

"Was that not the plan? I thought we were going to snorkel, eat dinner on the beach and then sleep here." Loki spoke quizzically. "We can go back to the ship if you like." Loki continued. He knew his mate was used to sleeping in a bed but he had thought maybe the adventure of the outdoors might entice him at least once. Loki was lost in his thoughts and disappointment that he was surprised when tony laid down. He smiled and lay next to tony snuggling close as the man pulled the second blanket over the two of them.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Pressing close to Loki, The human murmured the god’s name, waiting for him to look his direction before pulling him into a kiss. Pulling away slowly, Tony smiled. “I love you Loki.” he whispered, brushing Loki’s cheek gently. “You are everything I could have ever wanted.” He continued. “And, even if it was an accident on both sides, I’m glad to be your mate.”  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony when the man murmured his name and was pulled into a kiss. He smiled back when the kiss broke. "I love you as well." Loki responded. Green eyes filled with happiness at the man's words, even about them being mates as an accidental thing. "I too am glad we are mates." Loki purred.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:29 am
Alikia Tsuki

Eyes softening slightly, Tony slowly tucked a few strands of Loki’s hair behind his ear and away from his face. “And you know the best part?” he asked lightly. “When we get back, I get to start showing you off to the world. I get to brag about how beautiful, and powerful, and intelligent my lover is….and none of them even got to have a shot at you.” He said lightly, kissing Loki again. He really was the luckiest man in the world, he knew that.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked at Tony questioningly when the man asked him if he knew what the best part was. When the man continued to say that when they returned to the normal world that Tony would he would be able to show Loki off and brag about him with no one having a shot at him. "No one may take you either." Loki responded returning the kiss. "I too will get to show you off but everyone knows you already I fear I am at a disadvantage." Loki chuckled, he didn't care that he was at a disadvantage with the world knowing Tony already.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted at the idea of Loki showing him off. Tony had done enough showing off of his own. “The only thing people care about with me is my money at this point, so you really are at a disadvantage.” He said lightly, brushing off the idea that anyone would be particularly interested in him. Anyone who was had already had their shot by now and lost interest in him or proved to be utterly insane. “I want to take you to a gala when we get back. Those are never particularly interesting, just a bunch of people out to spend money and have their pictures taken with booze and dancing, but the looks on their faces when they can’t get their claws in you…..oh it will be priceless.”  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:29 pm
MDaylus

"I do not care about your money, nor do the Avengers." Loki reminded but he understood what the man meant. People were greedy, before Asgard's people had begun to dislike him many women had tried to hook up with him in hopes of marrying into the royal family. Even the men he had started to sleep with after awhile had been after his money, threatening to black mail him about their 'relations'. On Midgard it was different because no one knew him and now he was with Tony who had just as much as Loki himself. Listening to Tony say that he wanted to take the god to a gala had the god humming in intrigue. "It sounds much like an Asgardian feast without the picture taking." Loki chuckled at the man. "I think I would enjoy going to one with you, but you must dance with me."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just gave a little nod. He knew Loki and the others didn’t care about his money, not really. Of course they all enjoyed it, and he wouldn’t be a part of the avengers if he didn’t have the money, but it was his and there was no changing that now. Frowning at the thought of a gala being like a feast, he mulled that over for a moment. He supposed that it was an accurate description more or less, though he imagined that the atmosphere was a little different between Asgard and Earth. Grinning at the mention of dancing, Tony laughed softly. “As if I wouldn’t.” he said teasingly. “I have come to actually enjoy dancing with you, I wouldn’t let an opportunity to indulge pass me by.”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games