Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:41 am
"well ill be there then" she said smiling, she grabbed a towel and some extra clothes, she walked to the hot springs, she looked around "good no one is here" she took off her clothes and got in "this feels good" she said  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:46 am
*The scenery of the Hot springs was magnificent, there was a steal plates (no holes) wall separating the men side form the women side * *grabs his belongings and lays them on the ground next to hot spring gets into the men side hot springs* * *Rest himself motionless as if he was cleansing himself from all the evil he killed**Rest himself on a rock and gazes at the night sky* *and starts to think again about his past*  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:50 am
she washes herself and then goes under and wets her hair "man this feels so good" she said swimming around  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:52 am
*over hears her* "See told ya it was better" *continues to rest in his position motionless*  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:53 am
she smiled "thanks for suggesting it" she got out and wrapped the towel around herself, she layed down and looked at the moon, letting the wind dry her off  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:59 am
*get and drys himself up* *Put backs his clothes back on (his original traveling clothing), and put his sword behind his back* *put his back against the steel wall and waits and rest* "Any, time when your ready, he said it in a good mood, unless you wanna travel with me, we got a long way ahead of us. "I have no particular destination, im afaird, i just traveling because i like it. but i wont force you, you need to be here and support your friend, as for me i just a simple traveler, so there no need to worry about me.  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:02 am
she smiled "oh im going" she stood up and put her new clothes on, she brushed her hair and put it in a ribbon, User Image
"ok im ready" she said stretching

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:04 am
"Huh, your not staying here? *he says with confusion* "What about Kenji and the others, wont they need your help?"  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:07 am
"look your still healing, and i can clone myself, dont worry, you need my help the most, plus i can easily teleport there if there is any trouble, now lets go" she said walking towards him  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:14 am
"Like i said, dont wry about me too much, he said it with a smile, if you want to travel with me then your welcome to come along. i alrdy finished the north and the west soo.. *taking out map* "South we go, and i believe theres a temple their that can look into ones mind and see their past and help them out, and also i am traveling to look for a special item" "This special item seems to control half breeds of any kind, thats why i am looking for it to ensure no evil can weild it" *Shows Angel a picture* "It looks like this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"have you seen it?"  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:18 am
"hmm now that i think of it, it does look firmiliar" she stood there thinking "hmm i saw it at a temple" she signed and looked down "my mothers temple, im taking care of it now, that she is...." she looked back up with pain in her eyes "its the earth temple..i-i can take you there"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:25 am
"Hmm, i rather not talk about what happen then, *puts your hands on your shoulders and smiles* "Besides, we all go though tough times and it best not to think about it" "Since i know it is in good hands, i come back for it later, but for now theres a temple in the south, it by the looks of it
i dont know what elemental shrine it is, so the sooner we leave the better time we get to get there but it be a long journey." *Begins to head south but doesnt walk to far from Angel* *turns to her* "Lets go, he smile" *He begins to Journey south *  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:01 am
"ok" she said walking towards the south  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:18 am
Ragnos's wolf ran to find angel  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:32 am
she walked down a path towards the south, when she smelt a firmiliar smell "ragnos's wolf?" she asked confused  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games