Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:10 pm
(Ok. Well Nightbane is 27 years old. He killed his family at age 14. Ever wonder about the 13 years in between? It's a mysterious line that i can take full advantage of!! *MWWUAAHHAAHHAAAHAHAHA* XDDD. J/k I don't throw random things in there without connections and an actual time period where it happens. I remember a story where a guy was 20 and he spent 17 years of his life killing...he screwed it up because if he were telling the truth he would be a killer at age 3 XDD.)

Nightbane narrows his gaze at the Masked Pupeteer. Nightbane said coldly, "A hollow heart, is better than none at all.. at least there was something there."

The man with the blue hair adressed the man wrapped up in cloth. "Phantom, where is he?"

Phantom responded in a dark voice, "His scent...is everywhere..."

The blue haired man started walking when he saw a group of people. Phantom followed pulling along the sleeping man who oddly was walking. The blue haired man looked at a guy in the group. "Hey...um...sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Yuan. And your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:14 pm
(Lmao! FEAR THE HOMMICIDAL 3 YEAR OLD BABY! He will chug a rattle down your throat!)

Tomoe was just about to tell Juno everything, when she saw the blue haired man. "...... Um..... hi..." she said, but stayed quiet when she noticed that he wasn't adressing her. ... Security is really... weak nowadays in this castle... Tomoe thought.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:17 pm
(Lmao and WB Kaos.)

Yuan noticed the other two. "Oh sorry. I'm realy losing my manners today. Uh may I ask your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:19 pm
(thanks!)

Tomoe smiled at him brightly and nodded. "Hi Yuan... my name is Tomoe... Nice to meet you!" she said. "How can we help you?"  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:21 pm
"I am looking for a man, or at least some news of him. Nightbane, have you ever heard of him?.." Yuan knew full well that he had been in contact with these people from Phantom's urges, "..long blue hair. A little tall. May be in a dark cloak a lot."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:26 pm
"Oh.... him... well... um.... yes... but... I'm... I'm not sure if he's dead or alive...." she said honestly. "Everything has been happening so fast, that I really don't know...." she added, smiling sheepishly.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:32 pm
"Ah...thank you for your honesty." Yuan nodded to Phantom. Yuan took the chains of the sleeping man and held him.

Phantom nodded and disappeared in black smoke.

"Well...can you tell me what this place is?" Yuan was buying Phantom some time so he could check the castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:37 pm
"Yeah... no problem! This is my daddy's Castle... the Valdamt castle. Home to most vampires... but don't worry! We're friendly!" she said smiling. "May I ask why you're looking for Nightbane?"  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:42 pm
(sorry, we're going to get visitors, and mom's realy in a stressfull manner. woah... 3 years... I used to calculate and plan my stories, but somehow, i just... got lost in the way of rp'dom XD

In some totally unrelated news...dad.. dad just scared me now Oo; he yelled "AAIAIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAH!!!!" and jumped on the stairs, brandishing one of his swords, and wearing my Itachi headband.It was the most total "what... the... ********.." moment. He just standed there afterwards, and ij ust.. i just had to look to the compy to prevent myself from rolling my eyes.

It was .. creepy.)

Juno nods at what she said. "She' totally right... yeah.. .why are you? Man.. i feel like i'm repeating everything you say, Tomoe" he said, forgetting about that special question he was asking her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:43 pm
"Hmm...oh yes. Uh, let's just say I'm an old friend."

Phantom appeared behind Yuan. He nodded again.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:47 pm
Tomoe smiled toward him and nodded. "Oh... okay! You seem like a nice person..." she said. "Do you need a place to stay? I can lend you a room for the night...." she added.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:00 pm
Juno smiles. "Yeah, of course you can stay! There's enough room here to make a healthy living.. though i suggest you don't tangle with the king... " he says, puting all of his weapons back to his seath, seeing that there isn't more danger.

---

"And... this is coming from you? I know your life too... your brothers have told me everything... but.. I can make it your saving grace... be part of us.. swear loyalty... and your secret shall never be a curse to you... to bury it is to be free, Nightbane. " he says, twitching his finger slightly, making atree branch from a fruit tree bend, by a slightly visible string he has, and grabs an orange (HA! YOU GUYS THOUGHT IT WAS AN APPLE!), making it bounce on his hand slightly.  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:03 pm
Phantom disappeared again. Yuan smiled at Tomoe. "No I think I will be...aagh!!"

The man who had seemed asleep suddenly swiped his leg and kicked Yuan down. He then hit him in the chest and ripped the chains away. He took his blindfold off, showing brown eyes, and took off down the hall.

"Ugh...Strider...get back here..."

Nightbane backed away. "I may have a terrible life...but at least those who follow me...those who I can call friends, don't require chains to do so." Nightbane stared at the man. Suddenly he felt weird. Hmm....this...feeling...it can't be...Yuan??  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:07 pm
Tomoe opened her eyes wide as she quickly took out her Katana. "Yuan!" she yelled. "Who was that?!"

(lol I forgot all bout Ikasu...)  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:22 pm
Juno sees this, and reacts. "Holy s**t-.... that guy just came back fromt the dead!" he says, and stand beside Tomoe, ready to protect.

Esuna reacts very surprised. "Is he dangerous?" she says, cautious

--

The Puppeteer looked at him ".... Oh... of course, your relunctance to accept my words doesn't faze me at all. But what's that? I feel a disturbance within you... " he says, and with the orange, he holds it on his hand, and, somehow, it gets spliced in 6 slices from his strings.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games