Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:51 pm

I've seen the new Mars Attacks! so I knew what you were talking about XD; It's funny...the aliens crack me up
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:51 pm

*thinks sis should help Audi and Kriss get his Nitemare Scarf* >>;;

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:52 pm

DoomNeko
As a sidenote :
I'm talking about an old sci-fi movie like the total dork I am while wearing this cute and cuddly white/pink outfit. How anticlimatic. rofl

<.< I haven't seen alot of old movies. more into old shows.

Munsters, and Adems Family. Great shows
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:54 pm

Af Mas

*giggles* lol

Selene Aries

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:55 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Also ok you don't give me one. I feel odd getting stuff form people, and soemthign liek that, even if I want it bad, I'd probably almost refuse it. I'm odd like that, why I don't have a Quest thing, or have anything on my Wish list. I just feel really odd gettting something for nothing. Less some one is leaving Gaia, then I'll gladely take stuff ^^

(Don't worry, not everyone knows how to trunk out quotes properly. I'm just that finicky with my posts. xp )

Well, I'll at least make a contribution to help you, get you there faster before those things get even pricier. 3nodding heart

Af Mas

I'm not sure, but I think if I offered anything more to Krissim she'd explode. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:56 pm

*debates selling all her stuff and restarting her quest*

Alektorphobia

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:57 pm

DoomNeko
Skuger Moonclaw
Also ok you don't give me one. I feel odd getting stuff form people, and soemthign liek that, even if I want it bad, I'd probably almost refuse it. I'm odd like that, why I don't have a Quest thing, or have anything on my Wish list. I just feel really odd gettting something for nothing. Less some one is leaving Gaia, then I'll gladely take stuff ^^

(Don't worry, not everyone knows how to trunk out quotes properly. I'm just that finicky with my posts. xp )

Well, I'll at least make a contribution to help you, get you there faster before those things get even pricier. 3nodding heart

Af Mas

I'm not sure, but I think if I offered anything more to Krissim she'd explode. xd

Holy snot O.o I couldn't take that. you saw what I said about how I am >>
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:58 pm

Asphyxiat!on

Actually it's probably better if you didn't. While it'd give you a nice boost to start with, you'd end up at the end of your quest with the item you wanted, but nothing else to wear with it, and have to buy other items again, making it cost you even more (since they don't sell back for the same price you buy them at) xp  

Sonya Khatsworth

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:59 pm

DoomNeko
Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas

Sounds like you already donated a bunch ^^;;; Hehe
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:00 pm

Skuger Moonclaw

Will you take it if I ask you to do a picture of me and Ome for it? xp  

Sonya Khatsworth

Af Mas

Yay! Nehebkau started a commission thread!

DoomNeko
Asphyxiat!on

Actually it's probably better if you didn't. While it'd give you a nice boost to start with, you'd end up at the end of your quest with the item you wanted, but nothing else to wear with it, and have to buy other items again, making it cost you even more (since they don't sell back for the same price you buy them at) xp
Yeah, but it'd take ages to get 170k XD; And I'm too damn impatient

Alektorphobia

Skuger Moonclaw

DoomNeko
Asphyxiat!on

yeah, the only time I've sold anythign to get anything, was either cause I didn't want it, or I need fast gold for a good deal I couldn't wait to later to take advantage apon, and in either case, I alway regetted sellign the item, cause I want it back,a nd have to pay full or close to full to get it.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:03 pm

DoomNeko
Skuger Moonclaw

Will you take it if I ask you to do a picture of me and Ome for it? xp

two things, thats almost as much as I have right now, and B, I don't even charge half that for a full colour commission o.o don't even thing a thrid

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:03 pm

Af Mas
Sounds like you already donated a bunch ^^;;; Hehe

You should of seen her PM when I sent her the Devil Tail. She looked so happy. heart

Asphyxiat!on
Yeah, but it'd take ages to get 170k XD; And I'm too damn impatient

I've seen your art before; 2-5 art auctions with a good profit level and you'd have the whole 170k. 3nodding heart

Af Mas
Yay! Nehebkau started a commission thread!

Woot, another artist to commission. ^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games