Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:03 pm

DoomNeko

I'm not sure, but I think if I offered anything more to Krissim she'd explode. xd
I probably would, then again it is for Affy. Me and Audi have put our collective heads together and managed to get around 200k in items/ gold toward it already. =3

*Snuggles* Thank you so much for the devil tail though. I love it so much. It was that one item my rump has been missing all this time. heart
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:06 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
two things, thats almost as much as I have right now, and B, I don't even charge half that for a full colour commission o.o don't even thing a thrid

I'll pay you that much for Stick Figures if I have to. xp

Krissim Klaw
DoomNeko

I'm not sure, but I think if I offered anything more to Krissim she'd explode. xd
I probably would, then again it is for Affy. Me and Audi have put our collective heads together and managed to get around 200k in items/ gold toward it already. =3

*Snuggles* Thank you so much for the devil tail though. I love it so much. It was that one item my rump has been missing all this time. heart

Ah, I see. ^w^
And you're welcome. I figure dit was gonna be better off with you than back out into the Gaia Exchange. xp

Sonya Khatsworth

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw
DoomNeko

redface I didn't know I was worth so much heart

Krissim Klaw
DoomNeko

Yay, Kriss has a tail... and hair! 4laugh

Selene Aries

Alektorphobia

DoomNeko

I've seen your art before; 2-5 art auctions with a good profit level and you'd have the whole 170k. 3nodding heart
I've improved drastically with digital works, so far the highest bid is a kiki letter (estimated value of 29k) If someone got 300k, I offered to do a seperate picture for each person who took place in the auction, including convo (full details found in first post)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:07 pm

Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
DoomNeko

Yay, Kriss has a tail... and hair! 4laugh
*falls* did you just notice? *blinks* @.@

Krissim Klaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:08 pm

Asphyxiat!on
I've improved drastically with digital works, so far the highest bid is a kiki letter (estimated value of 29k) If someone got 300k, I offered to do a seperate picture for each person who took place in the auction, including convo (full details found in first post)

Sounds like you're pretty much already on a good start! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:09 pm

DoomNeko
Asphyxiat!on

I'd feel better if it was a little higher. It's been up for about a week or more already (I think, not quite sure)

Alektorphobia

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
DoomNeko

Your worth more than all the items on gaia combined. =3

There, Affy's 10000k closer to getting his quest finished.

I just need to watch out not to fall back under 1mil, or else I won't have enough saved up to bother starting my own quest. xp

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:10 pm

DoomNeko
Skuger Moonclaw
two things, thats almost as much as I have right now, and B, I don't even charge half that for a full colour commission o.o don't even thing a thrid

I'll pay you that much for Stick Figures if I have to. xp

@.@ this is why I usally say nothing of my little quests, cause on one paw, I don't want to seem rude by refusing it, and the other, I always feel really odd getting something for nothing. And I couldn't do a hundred pictures to equal that.

Gods, if I take that, I'd be like your harem boy for art.

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
DoomNeko

Your worth more than all the items on gaia combined. =3

*feels so loved, words cannot even express it*

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

Asphyxiat!on
DoomNeko
Asphyxiat!on

I'd feel better if it was a little higher. It's been up for about a week or more already (I think, not quite sure)

What you could do is end it, do the pic for the Kiki, then start another auction. The particular trait of the Kiki is that it's gonna leep rising in value, so it's sortof worth more than it's current gold price. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:11 pm

*yawns, curling up slightly in wings* I should get to bed soon.

Selene Aries

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:14 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
@.@ this is why I usally say nothing of my little quests, cause on one paw, I don't want to seem rude by refusing it, and the other, I always feel really odd getting something for nothing. And I couldn't do a hundred pictures to equal that.

Gods, if I take that, I'd be like your harem boy for art.

I'd feel bad -not- helping you, knowing how much you guys have helped me out throught the last 2 years while I was here in the guild. Think of it as my eternal gratitude as a friend. ^w^

Oh and by the way Sura, the other day I had stumbled across an old comic of us I made where I was trying to reach under one of the Chatterbox couches for a shiny coin, and you popped out of nowhere saying "Have no fear, Sura's here!" on top of a giant mech and blasting the couch out of the way tso I could get the coin. rofl

Too bad though, I lost the strip somewhere in my filing cabinet again, but if I ever do find it once more, I'll make sure to scan it and send it to you, since I always forgot to do it. xp
Man, that thing is, like, a year or so old now. sweatdrop

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games