Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:09 am
"Now For your Real Punishment" She Drags him to her Dorm and Goes into Max's Dorm then Comes out Her Eyes Normal again "So Anthra Ill Clean up the Place and you Put your Stuff in the Third Room"

Mr.Bunny Can Be Heard Screaming Bloody Murder  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:10 am
she comes back out of the shadows, her brothers walking beside her, on in front and two on her sides "err alright"  

Aprilbaby1

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:13 am
"o kyo leon love's you i fergot to tell you that"turn's"around if any one need's me i will be at my room"(gtg i will talk to yall later to day)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:13 am
She Starts Vacumeing and Dusting and Gets it all Clean and there is a Fresh Pine Sent Left "All Clean and Pretty"  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:14 am
(kk later) she walks in, carring her bags, she walks to the third room and within the hour she has the room the way she wants it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:15 am
wt0335
"o kyo leon love's you i fergot to tell you that"turn's"around if any one need's me i will be at my room"(gtg i will talk to yall later to day)

you a** ill kill you {dam ok bye}  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:15 am
wt0335

Her Eyes Twitches "You Cant be Serios..." She Looks at his Serious Face "Escuse me While I Go Commit Suicide" She Starts Walking to the Bathroom  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:16 am
she hears the commotion and follows after kyo "hey whats wrong?"  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:17 am
She Goes through the Cabnit and takes out Drain Cleaner "Oh Nothing.." She Takes off the Top and Starts Drinking it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:17 am
*leon starts to think of ways to kill alex*  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:18 am
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

The Bunny Runs out of the Dorm and Kyo Runs After him and The Hookers Fallow Screaming and Giggling "HOW DARE YOU!!! ILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS!"

"COME ON KYO!!! GAAAH!!" He Runs Past Tye and Leon and Alex and yo Runs After Him with the Hookers Giggling and Lauphing Fallowing
SEXY PARTY!!!!!!

tye you perv
i wounder should i show kyo the tape of your confession?

dont you dare
oh but i want to so bad i mean i could let you but i doubt you have the guts  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:18 am
she takes it away from her "okay spill"  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:19 am
"LEON LOVES ME!!" She Starts Hitting her Head Against the Wall until she Bleeds  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:20 am
(back)'never mind"he said flying to where no one could get him  

wt0335

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:20 am
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

The Bunny Runs out of the Dorm and Kyo Runs After him and The Hookers Fallow Screaming and Giggling "HOW DARE YOU!!! ILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS!"

"COME ON KYO!!! GAAAH!!" He Runs Past Tye and Leon and Alex and yo Runs After Him with the Hookers Giggling and Lauphing Fallowing
SEXY PARTY!!!!!!

tye you perv
i wounder should i show kyo the tape of your confession?

dont you dare
oh but i want to so bad i mean i could let you but i doubt you have the guts

im going to kill alex  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games