Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:34 pm
Millit Ciger
note to self need more ducttape next time I watch my lil bro xp

Turns to Millit and stares at him curiously. "Do I even want to know?"

Suddenly she begins to smell smoke, before she rushes off to the source, finding a closet on fire. She pick up a fire extinguisher and quickly uses it to put out all the flames. "HEY! No damaging the property around here!! NOBODY gets to damage this place, not even me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:14 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Millit Ciger

Suddenly she begins to smell smoke, before she rushes off to the source, finding a closet on fire. She pick up a fire extinguisher and quickly uses it to put out all the flames. "HEY! No damaging the property around here!! NOBODY gets to damage this place, not even me!"

Why didnt you let me burn Aya emo  

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:43 pm
Snowspartan1399
Ayanami Rei First Child
Millit Ciger

"If you want to burn yourself take it outside, but I will NOT let you burn down this place. Damaging the property here is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN." She sighs and shakes her head, before using her magic staff to unlock the door, before grabbing him by the scuff of his neck. She then drags him to the door, and toses him outside. "AND STAY OUT! At least until you learn to respect other people's property!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:55 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Snowspartan1399
Ayanami Rei First Child
Millit Ciger

"If you want to burn yourself take it outside, but I will NOT let you burn down this place. Damaging the property here is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN." She sighs and shakes her head, before using her magic staff to unlock the door, before grabbing him by the scuff of his neck. She then drags him to the door, and toses him outside. "AND STAY OUT! At least until you learn to respect other people's property!"

Then I wont come back and bother you with my male presense! emo Goodbye!!!!  

Snowspartan1399

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:16 am
*Sits on a cushion by the fireplace, quietly contemplating the flames*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 am
Snowspartan1399
Talim656
Snowspartan1399
Talim656
Snowspartan1399
emo

*hugs* It's fine, I'm not gonna torture you~
Unless I have to...

*whimpers and locks the door* crying

I'm sorry. *Tries opening the door by slipping her fingers through a small crack* You shouldn't lock yourself into such a small place, you could suffocate! ((I'm very clausterphobic))

*lights the closet on fire*

*Fire burns fingers* Ow...why'd you do that? *licks fingers* You shouldn't do that you might hurt my feelings.  

Talim656

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:46 am
Firetiger stuffs her drawing into a pocket and goes to the dojo, glancing at Snowspartan with a tail-twitch along the way, "Where're ya going?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:40 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger stuffs her drawing into a pocket and goes to the dojo, glancing at Snowspartan with a tail-twitch along the way, "Where're ya going?"

Anywhere but here anymore!  

Snowspartan1399

Talim656

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:28 pm
Sorry, Snowy. I was just telling the truth, but I promise I won't torture you if you don't torture me first, but you didn't have set the closet on fire. *Runs outside to find Spartan*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm
Talim656
Sorry, Snowy. I was just telling the truth, but I promise I won't torture you if you don't torture me first, but you didn't have set the closet on fire. *Runs outside to find Spartan*

Spartan is far off into the distance on the horizon  

Snowspartan1399

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:13 pm
*Gets up and goes out to the pool, sitting on the edge, letting his legs dangle in the water*
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:40 pm
2NA
*Gets up and goes out to the pool, sitting on the edge, letting his legs dangle in the water*
3nodding

Spots Kagato-chan going by the pool, before quietly stalking him. Seeing him dangle his legs in the pool with his back to her, she smiles. This was too good an opportunity to miss! With that in mind, she carefully stalks right up to him, before pushing him into the pool, running off giggling madly. "hehehe"  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Talim656

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:18 am
Snowspartan1399
Talim656

Spartan is far off into the distance on the horizon

*Follows Aya, instead because she's getting bored with the situation already* Aya-chan do you have any chains? Aren't you into that kind of stuff?~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:40 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Angel Marie Luna
-hides her daughter-

I'm sure your daughter is too young, and you're more available instead. *Grabs Amara-chan and pulls her tight, before doing the same to Luna and molests them both* Ahhh....this is the life! whee

Well I don't plan on abusing my power TOO much. I mean I'm technically still a mod, not even a co-owner. So I can't get TOO crazy ^^;

Yea she is ^^ but hey gotta love her  

Angel Marie Luna

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:24 pm
How long will it be until he comes back this time? Firetiger wonders, in the dojo by the time Snowspartan's gone. She looks for equipment to fool around with, but finding that she doesn't know how to use most of it, slashes her claws across a dummy. The weretiger figures Astro will appear there once more, sooner or later.  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games