Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:58 pm
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
uh huh! well anyway how is Mit? is he ok?

mit is fine i do beilieve he is over your sister he has fallen for your other he is very easy if your sister would give him a chance he would be much happy

uh yah about Shiori! shes not the......"social" type! Shiori pretty much hates everything except her family! if Mit feels he can get Shiori to like him then go rigt ahead but i dont think he will succeed! its hard just to get Shiori to say hi! tell Mit i said good luck!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:59 pm
Im so confused  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:00 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Wait wats going on?

hey Yuni! well i believe there were these hunters that were searching for a girl on campus! Edward and Lucy fought back and Edward got hurt in the process! i think the hunters and lucy have started to understand eachother ad they stopped fighting! oh and th hunters found the girl! (im pretty sure thats what happened but i might have missed a few things)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:02 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Im so confused

User Image
Kai shrugs and says "well i think Tora is injured and Lucily and another guy is talking about the shadow thingy that attacked the school.....and Gako and Hisako are just talking about relationship thingies......Iz and i arent rlly talking about anything are we Iz?"
Izara looks up wide eyed.
"u mean u werent listening to anything i just said? oh well watever..." Kai says frowning  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:03 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Im so confused

User Image
Kai shrugs and says "well i think Tora is injured and Lucily and another guy is talking about the shadow thingy that attacked the school.....and Gako and Hisako are just talking about relationship thingies......Iz and i arent rlly talking about anything are we Iz?"
"u mean u werent listening to anything i just said? oh well watever..." Kai says frowning

yah thats pretty much whats happening  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:04 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Wait wats going on?

User Image
Kai says "i hav no idea" as Izara shrugs

some rnadom short guy walks over here is what is going on, hunters from tora's homeworld were told where tora is and they came to get her, while here they decided to capture other students for more money back home, but they made a rookie mistake and tora killed the one that attacked yumi, ed fought another one that killed himself so he could die n his terms and not eds, than two blind brothers went to capture lucily but one was killed and the other being a panzy told life story and is now trying t heal one to heal another, i think thats it.....o yeah and a shodow king wants lucily to be his or something...  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:04 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
Emo_lovin_Punk
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Im so confused

User Image

yah thats pretty much whats happening

"few good i got it! im so releived...i was afraid i wuld mess something up!" Kai said wiping away ptretend sweat from her forehead  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:05 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx

mit is fine i do beilieve he is over your sister he has fallen for your other he is very easy if your sister would give him a chance he would be much happy

uh yah about Shiori! shes not the......"social" type! Shiori pretty much hates everything except her family! if Mit feels he can get Shiori to like him then go rigt ahead but i dont think he will succeed! its hard just to get Shiori to say hi! tell Mit i said good luck!

i shall  

Spookdude IV

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:05 pm
Oh...Thanx....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:07 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Wait wats going on?

User Image
Kai says "i hav no idea" as Izara shrugs

some rnadom short guy walks over here is what is going on, hunters from tora's homeworld were told where tora is and they came to get her, while here they decided to capture other students for more money back home, but they made a rookie mistake and tora killed the one that attacked yumi, ed fought another one that killed himself so he could die n his terms and not eds, than two blind brothers went to capture lucily but one was killed and the other being a panzy told life story and is now trying t heal one to heal another, i think thats it.....o yeah and a shodow king wants lucily to be his or something...

"wow thats so scary..." Kai says shaking "Iz im scared!"
Izara snaps her fingers and Kai is protected in a force feild "oh...well this isnt wat i meant!!!!"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:09 pm
Tora opens her eyes. "im still alive becuase thats how hallywood has it happen ninty nine percent of the time in movies" she says looking at the hunter and lucily. the hunter looks at her confused, "say what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:11 pm
*plays guitar*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Spookdude IV

spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx

i shall

i miss talking to you  
red 14 the sniper
Tora opens her eyes. "im still alive becuase thats how hallywood has it happen ninty nine percent of the time in movies" she says looking at the hunter and lucily. the hunter looks at her confused, "say what?"

*looks at confused* (bck) ok..  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games