Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:50 am
Sirus Jin
Awww thanks guys! You really know how to make a girl blush X3

Shinigami - I love the new haircut, it looks really cute! Short hair looks so bad on me, you're lucky you can pull it off!

yeah, I'm really happy it works on me. It's the first time ever getting it this short cause people always told me it'd look bad xD

guess I showed them, eh? :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sheol's all messy messy right now. :/ She needs a hair cut and a hair dye!

Sheol Kitten

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:01 pm
Sheol, you are such a pretty girl.

Anyway, pictures of my new item! I obtained this at the St. Francis Hospital Gift Shop in Tulsa. His name, according to the base, is Schultz. I just HAD to have him....there were a couple more like him in there....uhh...a Dalmatian, some class of cat, a Basset Hound, a terrier of some kind, a Golden Retriever.....they all looked so cute! But he looked coolest, so I got him.
According to the Tag, he's a creation of Jim Shore, and if you're interested, you can go to www.enesco.com

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:44 pm
O_O Oh wow.. that's a really pretty canine.  

Ryshili

Zephial Hyena

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:38 pm
XD An updated pic of me. >.> kinda.
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1124620/  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:23 pm
User Image

xp

I did want to come up with an amusing facial expression, but I fail at posing that sort of thing xp  

DeletedUsername420

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:15 pm
Awww! Zephial's so cute!

And Fog, that's soooo cute!

~

Anyway, been a long long long time since I've been in the AFG. But I figured who else would want to see this?
User Image

Yah, I decided to put together a final design and get it done this afternoon. >.>

I don't know when, or if, I'll get it filled in. My current thought in progress is a mountain scene with eagles flying in the left half, and a dark forest with a hunting wolf in the right half.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:12 am
User Image

Recent piccy! XD

Sword? Check
Dagger? Check
Duster? Check (I got it a couple of months ago ^_^ Came in handy during the German winter!)
Pawprint pendant? Check
Zelda T-shirt? Check XD

The duster actually has a detachable mantle, but I think it looks better without.  

Davin_Nightwind

pandoru_tora_neko

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:29 pm
User Image

this is my back piece tattoo. i have 15 hours into it and i have a bout 15 more to go till its done.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:32 pm

Wowza! You guys have nice tatoos ^^

Eheh, I'm kinda scared to put up my piccys sweatdrop

Polkadot Top Hat

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:17 pm
Ven, you're a sexy badass with that duster.

Not exactly picture of me, but I did take these pictures today. I went for a walk on a nature trail and also took a picture of the lake that's real close to me.

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:11 pm
*oggles Fog's pics* Look at all the greeeeeeeen...... eek *looks out her window at all the brown ick with patches of snow still lying around* emo

And Davin.....

I
want
your
SHIRT!!
heart
heart
heart  

Manda_Tifa

Nazi Commisar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:37 am
well.. this pics are a month or two old.. i borrowed a digi camera for afew days since i dont have one.. and this pic was intended for something else anyway.. but meh.. a pic's a pic
me lolz(just so everyone knows... i'm not a real nazi!, i'm a nazifur.. i just realy like the uniforms, and the history on WWII.. but i would seriously give a a real nazi a good beating)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:27 am
Nazi Commisar
well.. this pics are a month or two old.. i borrowed a digi camera for afew days since i dont have one.. and this pic was intended for something else anyway.. but meh.. a pic's a pic
me lolz(just so everyone knows... i'm not a real nazi!, i'm a nazifur.. i just realy like the uniforms, and the history on WWII.. but i would seriously give a a real nazi a good beating)

You look exactly like a friend I used to have. o-o  

Vincent Shizu

Polkadot Top Hat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:34 am
Vincent Shizu
Nazi Commisar

You look exactly like a friend I used to have. o-o

Woah. Ditto. You look like this guy I know...  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games