Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man remarked that of he would dream of not dancing with the god. "I am glad we see eye to eye on such a thing. It will give me a chance to show off your wonderful skills." Loki stated sticking his tongue out playfully. "Come now let us watch the stars until we sleep." Loki sighed shifting to lay against Tony and look up at the stars.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed softly at Loki’s words. He wasn’t particularly skilled, but if Loki wanted to say he was, so be it. Nodding at the suggestion, Tony slowly looked back up to the sky. It wasn’t long for the sky’s colors to fade and stars to begin sparkling. Slowly relaxing, Tony watched in silence for a while, fingers occasionally tracing patterns on Loki’s skin, but it really didn’t take long for him to drift off, lulled by the sound of the ocean and the exhaustion from their swim.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki adored the sky always had and he watched it's color fade away into darkness. Then light up with starlight, it always amazed him before but now it did more than ever since he had been looking into Midgard's internet. They theorized that instead of nine liveable realms there could be thousands, millions even billions more. He fell asleep with the wonder of the stars on his mind and the feel of Tony's arms around him. He awoke with the sun and carefully slipped from under the blankets to pack things up before calling the ship to let them know that they would be returning just as soon as Tony was awake.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just rolled over as Loki got up, grumbling in his sleep. He didn’t stay asleep for long though, the sand more uncomfortable than he was used to and a few aches starting to form from where tired muscles hadn’t moved all night. Eyes slowly opening, he took a minute to remember where he was before he rubbed a hand over his face, eyes moving until he found Loki. “Morning…..” he greeted, voice thick with sleep and cracking slightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled affectionately when Tony merely rolled over grumbling in his sleep when Loki had moved. The god had just finished his call to the ship when he sensed that Tony had woken. "Good morning to you too." Loki stated moving to sit next to his mate. Placing a hand on Tony's shoulder he sent magic through the man to ease any aches he had.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Eyes closing again as Loki sat down beside him, Tony gave a shiver at the magic but didn’t fight it, knowing Loki meant well by it. “So….was our night on the beach what you’d hoped it would be?” he asked quietly, a soft sigh leaving him as he felt the aches in his muscles slowly slip away. He supposed that there really were some benefits to having a magical lover. Looking up at Loki he slowly worked himself up to lean on an elbow, reaching out for Loki and pulling him into a soft kiss.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:12 pm
MDaylus

"It was everything and more, thank you." Loki smiled kissing the man on the cheek as he finished soothing the aches and pains. He shifted back as Tony moved to get up to lean on his elbow. He wasn't surprised when he was pulled into the kiss, instead he smiled brighter when they broke it. "I have called the ship they should be coming for us soon." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:33 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed at the thanks. He really hadn’t done much, but so long as Loki was happy, he was happy. Returning the smile sent his direction, Tony finally managed to sit up fully, stretching and yawning. “Good….I wouldn’t mind a nice hot shower.” He said lightly. He really would never be an outdoorsy person. He didn’t like the dirty feeling that came with it. Of course that was coming from someone that would spend several days covered in oil, grease, and smelling of smoke from the lab, but he felt differently about that type of mess for some reason. Slowly standing up, Tony took his time, stretching out his limbs and back, trying to shake himself fully awake. “I’m surprised I didn’t wake up to a crab pinching me or something. That’s usually my luck outside.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:00 pm
MDaylus

"No I bet you would not." Loki smiled at his mate. Tony was not used to the outdoors and Loki knew that but he was thankful his mate had tried it once. He sat back watching at Tony stood and stretched. Laughing when the man commented on his surprise of not being woken by a crab. "I placed a spell around us to keep wayward animals and the tide from reaching us." Loki responded.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Turning to look at Loki when he laughed, Tony smiled softly. His expression turned to one of faint surprise when Loki said that he’d placed a spell around them. Though he supposed that he had suspected it on some level, it was still surprising. “Then I suppose I should thank you.” He said, smirking as he moved back toward his lover. Slowly straddling Loki’s lap, he settled himself as he leaned in to kiss Loki. He figured they had little else to do until the boat came, and Loki deserved it for saving him from the evil crabs.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:08 pm
MDaylus

"There is no need to thank me, I know you are not used to the outside and I as well did not wish to be awoken by the cold of the ocean water wanting to get to us." Loki smiled as Tony straddled his lap. He tilted his head up to meet the kiss. "We have a long day of sailing ahead do we not?" Loki questioned. He knew not quite how far away the island they were headed for was from the one they were currently on.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small shrug. “We should reach the island by the evening….but I don’t think we should venture onto it until tomorrow, make use of the daylight and a full day of searching to see if there is anything that could be clues.” He responded, fingers working Loki’s shoulders gently. He wished he could get there sooner for Loki, but their ship only went so fast.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said they would reach the island by the evening. "No, we should not explore in the dark or when we are tired. If we do find Fenrir I think we will need our wits about us." Loki assured though he did feel disappointed that he would not see his son so quickly. He reminded himself he had been looking for so long that one more say would not hurt.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:12 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt Loki’s disappointment and sighed. “I’m sorry Lo…..we should have skipped all of this and gone straight there.” He said softly. He knew that finding Fenrir was important to Loki, more so than anything else. He really was stupid to have thought about doing anything else. Moving off of Loki, he set about folding the blanket they’d slept under and burying the remains of their fire.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games