Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:23 pm
Yuan looked at Phantom as he disappeared. Yuan looked at Tomoe, "That man is dangerous. We have to capture him, alive."

Strider kept running. Phantom got in front of him but Strider knocked him away and kept running.

Nightbane felt it again and darted towards wjhere the feeling was coming from, the castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:39 pm
The masked man shook his head. ".... Hmm... it shall be done... Ikasu.. don't ruin things for me.."---
Juno opens goes outside the hallway. "Alright.... if i only could use technology, i could track him easily.. " he says, holding his sunglasses, running after them.

Esuna flies with them, searching the hallways for any traces of Strider.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:45 pm
Tomoe nods and follows them. "I'll help! I know every secret passage in this castle..." she said shyly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:47 pm
"Agh..." yuan growns.

Strider finds himself at a dead end. He turns to see everyone facing him.

Nightbane gets to the castle and discretely climbs to a window. He looks to see an old friend....being backed into a corner by his friends. Yuan?...My friends...with Yuan?....How could they??  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:54 pm
Juno sees Strider at the wall. "Your escape is over.. just take us to your leader, or .. at least relinquish your struggle!" he says, standing there and watching, but feeling there's something weird about the whole situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:58 pm
Tomoe has her sword out, pointing it to Striders neck. "Surrender... you're surrounded.." she said, grasping her swot tightly.

--

Ikasu rubbed his temples and growled angrily. "DAMN! So close..."  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:05 pm
Strider transforms into a lycan hybrid. He looks a lot like Nightbane except his hair is brown, and his skin is grey.

Nightbane turns into his hybrid form and quickly rushes past the others and by Striders side. He says to them, "How...could you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:41 pm
Juno sees Nightbane in his transformed form, and sees his look of betrayal on his face. "N-Nigthbane? It's.. it's that you?... What's wrong?" he says, seeing a feeling of anger towards them.

Esuna sees Nightbane looking at him madly, beside Strider. "N-nightbane! What are you doing with him?"  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:43 pm
Nightbane growled at Juno. "Traitor....."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:49 pm
Tomoe looked at Nightbane then at Strider, then back again. "Who... what.... huh...?" she said as she lowered her sword.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:53 pm
Nightbane kept saying it over, not believing it. "Traitors...how could you side with him? The one who used me as a puppet? And turn on my only friend?" Nightbane and Strider suddenly bolted past them. Yuan made a grab but missed and took off down the halls.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:54 pm
Juno sees his face, and replies "T-Traitor? What... ?.. Nightbane, what has gone into you?" he says, still holding his stance.

(lol he doesn't even have a clue XD bbl)  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:55 pm
Tomoe looks at Nightbane, her eyes wide. Is more surprised to see him alive than anything else. "T-Traitors....?" she said, pointing to herself. "But... we... didn't... I mean... they came and... he was unconcious.. and.. and.." she said, babbling since she was still surprised.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:58 pm
Both of them stop and turn around. Nightbane snarls and looks at Yuan. "You! You took...13 years of my life away from me! For what? To kill....innocents....you b*****d! You will pay!"

Yuan seemed concerned. "Tomoe...Juno. Nightbane is possessed. It's one of Strider's powers. He can control people beyond their will. Please...believe me. I onlly want him to be brought to justice.."  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:04 pm
Tomoe looks at Yuan. "..... You seem truthworthy...." she said as she looked over to strider. "If we knock him out, his control over nightbane will go away, no?" she asked, smiling toward Yuan.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games