Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:33 pm

stoarm_fox
XxKitty_Cat_LizzyxX
stoarm_fox
XxKitty_Cat_LizzyxX
::she smiles:: hmmm tis nice and warm ::purr::
*tickles lizzey with his tail*

teehee ::hides under spotty's tail::
*pounces on top of both of you and cuddles the two of you * I like your bouncy fox, he's cute.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:33 pm

Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
hay i have a quick question.... what is cybering...? i know i should know but i just,,, wheil i never really figured it out sweatdrop
Sex...written out in messages.
oic... wheil i know were not allowed to cyber in forums... but is it aginst the rules to cyber in the privet mesages?

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:34 pm

Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
XxKitty_Cat_LizzyxX
stoarm_fox
XxKitty_Cat_LizzyxX
::she smiles:: hmmm tis nice and warm ::purr::
*tickles lizzey with his tail*

teehee ::hides under spotty's tail::
*pounces on top of both of you and cuddles the two of you *
I like your bouncy fox, he's cute.* blushs* oh.. um.. thank you * iam no good at talking to girls redface whee * cuddles the two of you*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:35 pm

stoarm_fox

* blushs* oh.. um.. thank you * iam no good at talking to girls redface whee * cuddles the two of you*

i think you are doing fine ^^ and just talk like you'd talk to anybody else
::cuddles::

XxKitty_Cat_LizzyxX

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:36 pm

stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
hay i have a quick question.... what is cybering...? i know i should know but i just,,, wheil i never really figured it out sweatdrop
oic... wheil i know were not allowed to cyber in forums... but is it aginst the rules to cyber in the privet mesages?
Yes, moraly speaking. People do it all the time. Most just use a messenger like AIM or Yahoo.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:37 pm

XxKitty_Cat_LizzyxX
stoarm_fox

* blushs* oh.. um.. thank you * iam no good at talking to girls redface whee * cuddles the two of you*

* nibbles lizzey's ear * ok ill try..... *tickles spotty with his tail*

stoarm_fox

XxKitty_Cat_LizzyxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:38 pm

Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Yes, moraly speaking. People do it all the time. Most just use a messenger like AIM or Yahoo.

i took my AIM screen name out of my gaia profile cuz n00bs kept asking me for items, gold, and sex sweatdrop

XxKitty_Cat_LizzyxX
stoarm_fox

Girls are people too. *brushes Lizzy's tail*

Spotty-Chan

stoarm_fox

Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
have you ever done it? i never have... i dont think i will any time soon tho ( iam to shy) not that i wouldent want to tho sad
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:39 pm

stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
have you ever done it? i never have... i dont think i will any time soon tho ( iam to shy) not that i wouldent want to tho sad
*smiles* I have. *giggles at the ticklesing*

Spotty-Chan

XxKitty_Cat_LizzyxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:41 pm

Spotty-Chan
XxKitty_Cat_LizzyxX
stoarm_fox

^^ ::runs her fingers through the fur on spottys tail::
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:41 pm

Spotty-Chan
XxKitty_Cat_LizzyxX
stoarm_fox

i know i know.. its just that.... wheil iam no good at talking to the real preety girls ( like you and lizzey) redface i mean after awhile a get used to it and iam fine... i just takes a few minutes.. * sticks his cold fox nose in spotty's ear and breaths very gentley *

stoarm_fox

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:42 pm

XxKitty_Cat_LizzyxX
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox

i took my AIM screen name out of my gaia profile cuz n00bs kept asking me for items, gold, and sex sweatdrop
Really, never happened to me. If I don't recognize the name they get deleted. smile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:43 pm

stoarm_fox

i know i know.. its just that.... wheil iam no good at talking to the real preety girls ( like you and lizzey) redface i mean after awhile a get used to it and iam fine... i just takes a few minutes.. * sticks his cold fox nose in spotty's ear and breaths very gentley *

hehe ^^ you have seen our pics in the piccy sticky? ((that rhymes xd ))

XxKitty_Cat_LizzyxX

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:44 pm

Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
*smiles* I have. *giggles at the ticklesing*
redface ... was it fun?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games