Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:29 pm

Af Mas
*tries to think of a good way to describe his idea* redface

Must be naughty if you're blushing. blaugh
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:30 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

I need a different emote. I think my psych partner'll be pissed when he hears my idea, but he hasn't emailed me back, so I don't know.

Af Mas

Crime_Scene_Investigator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:30 pm

Eddily
Crime_Scene_Investigator
Eddily
It's only 10:23, feels much later....

It's daylight savings, are you sure you have your clock right. 3nodding

Yes, I actually saw it change last night. Instead of 2am, it went right to 3. 3nodding

I know! It freaked me out!
I thought I was knocked out and woke up an hour later without knowing! xd
Oh Ghostbusters! I love that song! whee heart
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:31 pm

Spotty-Chan
Crime_Scene_Investigator

That's good to hear. ^^
I'm a bit tired, but I'm in an awesome mood. whee
That's wonderful. I'm bored. biggrin

Sundays are always boring. xd
But I'm on break so woot! *Dances*

Crime_Scene_Investigator

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:31 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

I need a different emote. I think my psych partner'll be pissed when he hears my idea, but he hasn't emailed me back, so I don't know.

What are you talking about my good man?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:32 pm

Crime_Scene_Investigator

xd

Eddily

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:33 pm

This made me laugh...

After taking an oath of secrecy in the Sistine Chapel, an official will call the Latin words extra omnes, meaning "everyone out." From that point on, the outside world will see only what the church wants them to see: a twice-daily puff of smoke.

Coming from within the Sistine Chapel, the smoke signal will tell the world that the cardinals have conducted one of their many votes during the electoral process.

The cardinals are required to vote morning and evening. They will pray and place their handwritten ballots in a chalice atop an altar. To safeguard the secrecy of the vote, the ballots will be counted and then burned.

If the cardinals don't reach the two-thirds majority needed to elect a new pope, the ballots will be mixed with a chemical to create wisps of black smoke when burned.

When the cardinals finally choose a prospective pope, the ballots will be burned without chemicals, producing a puff of white smoke.

The catholic church is blowing smoke...literally..O.O
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:35 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

What are you talking about my good man?

I just did a whole bunch of research and came up with my own stuff behind his back, while we were supposed to co-write this proposal thing. I'm not gonna put his name on it yet. I really wish he'd email me back so we could get together real quick. My idea involves issues with sexual orientation and ethics.

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:35 pm

xd
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:37 pm

Af Mas
I just did a whole bunch of research and came up with my own stuff behind his back, while we were supposed to co-write this proposal thing. I'm not gonna put his name on it yet. I really wish he'd email me back so we could get together real quick. My idea involves issues with sexual orientation and ethics.

I see....

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:39 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

I see....

It's his own damn fault I say. I've been here all day and he hasn't given me any response. I guess it's just gonna come down to him doing his own and that'll be it.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:44 pm

Eddily
Crime_Scene_Investigator

xd

It's because I was lying down on my bed with my computor on playing music. The T.V was on too and Super Milk Chan just finished. Super Milk Chan finishes at @ 2am. Commercials pass and then Ghost in the Shell is on. Ghost in the shell is on @ 3am. I started to freak out and I looked around to see if a robber came in and knocked my whole family out. xd

I don't think at night. sweatdrop

Crime_Scene_Investigator

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:45 pm

Crime_Scene_Investigator
It's because I was lying down on my bed with my computor on playing music. The T.V was on too and Super Milk Chan just finished. Super Milk Chan finishes at @ 2am. Commercials pass and then Ghost in the Shell is on. Ghost in the shell is on @ 3am. I started to freak out and I looked around to see if a robber came in and knocked my whole family out. xd

I don't think at night. sweatdrop

xd *patpats*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:46 pm

*dances to her brother's music*

Spotty-Chan

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:47 pm

Spotty-Chan
*dances to her brother's music*

*pulls CSI over and dances with her and Spotty* whee heart
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games