Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:18 pm

"how can we save her.."kat asked walt still glareing at scott
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:23 pm

The ice lord pulled at a staff and placed it on the ground. "ok len cha release" he said and len cha reappeared. "hmm oh sorry was i losing it again sorry" he said with a laugh, "who can i hope you my friend" The ice lord faced him, "talk to the grim reaper and make a portal to the place where echo is" he said. Len cha nodded, "ok but are you sure you want to go down there... ok nevermind ill make the gate" he said and a symbol like an upside down star formed and a door opened, "door way to hell" len cha said and he turned, "ill speak to grim ok" he said and left. Ice lord looked at the door, "ok everyone lets go" Bane growled, "ill get them for taking her and if they hurt her ill rip them apart" he yelled.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:25 pm

"Well, my guess is that we'll have to do one of a number of things at the very least. The most likely one I can think of actual succeeding in is to kill that which overthrew Lucifer and took over Hell. Not that easy."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:29 pm

Walt-J-Rimmer
"Well, my guess is that we'll have to do one of a number of things at the very least. The most likely one I can think of actual succeeding in is to kill that which overthrew Lucifer and took over Hell. Not that easy."

Sazabi stared at him, "what will hell do if the devil is over thrown" he asked placing his blades on his back and getting ready.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:30 pm

(why are they not going after kat DX i didnt want them 2 get echo what about the baby )

kat began paceing back and forth angerly trying 2 figure something out
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:33 pm

"He already was. And that thing, Fenton, replaced him. He's the Death Sheep from Hell."

Fenton came up again and destroyed the door. He met eyes with the Ice Lord.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:42 pm

The ice lord pointed his hand, "you b*****d" he fired a blast from his hand. He flew at light speed and hit him and sazabi draw his blades, "heaven.... hell" he yelled and attacked.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:42 pm

kat saw fenton and she growled and ran towards him "give echo back!!"she yelled

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:46 pm

"I would suggest against that. The only person who really has the same power as he, is the grim reaper. If we attack,"

Fenton head butts the Ice Lord and kicks Kat. Bot get hurt. He turns to Walt.

"I was left here. I didn't get brought here by others means."

He slowly starts walking towards Scott, who is still siting, mourning Echo's soul being taken to Hell.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:50 pm

kat quickly got back up and charged at the fenton again not wanting him 2 get scott 2 she tryed 2 tackel it

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:03 pm

Flames of wool burned her off of him.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:05 pm

kat yelped and jumped back her skin burned but she continuied growling at him "give her back!"she hissed

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:07 pm

"Oh, by the way, since he is pure evil, you would die to hear it speak. And, I'm paraphrasing here, says no."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:11 pm

kat growled louder and crouched like she was gonna attack him again

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:18 pm

It turns, charges her and takes her down to Hell. It goes by too fast to see most of the way. When he starts slowing down, you see a sign, "Prisoner holding. That-a-way" They went into a small, dungeon-like area that was separated from the rest of Hell. She was dropped off next to Echo in a cell. A demon guard comes up to them. "Well, looks like we got a couple of spare souls. What, a friend of yours back down in a deal with the devil or something?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games