Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:03 pm

well, cya all!
and thanks for the donation Kantara

Kantara
I'm going to the movies and eating at Denny's tomorrow xP
My condolences.

RPD, anyone in retail who is sceduled and doesn't work friday gets fired. And they schedule everyone. (Basically.) Biggest shopping day of the year. At least I'm not in a mall store this time around.

Errol McGillivray

Cholesan

stock market crash?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:04 pm

Marshu
whats this black friday?
Day after thanksgiving. Biggest american shopping day of the year. And pure hell to work.

Errol McGillivray

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:06 pm

What a scary name, We got boxing day ^0^ it sounds a little less scary, but then again you guys have it to X_X

EDIT: Holy poop Pie looks so sexy!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:09 pm

Marshu
What a scary name, We got boxing day ^0^ it sounds a little less scary, but then again you guys have it to X_X
Where are you? The only boxing day I know is the day after christmas. (The Jamaican side of the fam are mostly English citizens now.)

Errol McGillivray

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:10 pm

Whats boxing day again? I'm having too much of a brain spaz to remeber -____-

Pie, you're supposed to take the lenses out of your wishlist. Admins specifically asked that people stop putting unreleased items in their wishlists.

Errol McGillivray

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Canada, and ya its after X-mas. Thats Are biggest shoping day of the year, I think.

EDIT:
Errol McGillivray
Pie, you're supposed to take the lenses out of your wishlist. Admins specifically asked that people stop putting unreleased items in their wishlists.

eep eek *zooms to his profile*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:11 pm

Errol McGillivray
Kantara
My condolences.

RPD, anyone in retail who is sceduled and doesn't work friday gets fired. And they schedule everyone. (Basically.) Biggest shopping day of the year. At least I'm not in a mall store this time around.

Ah, but I was never shown how to work the register wink

RPDOfficer

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:13 pm

I'd imagine it would be a big return day. We get the returns, but people here are mad when it comes to getting their disgusting brats and people they can't stand but feel the need to put up a front for gifts before christmas.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:15 pm

RPDOfficer
Errol McGillivray
Kantara
My condolences.

Ah, but I was never shown how to work the register wink
I work at gamestop. We have some people just there to watch the corners to make sure poeople aren't stealing, help customers, just get games, or shrink wrap. We only have two registers anyway. So we do a chain so the people there should never have to leave the register.

Errol McGillivray

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:16 pm

Marshu
Canada, and ya its after X-mas. Thats Are biggest shoping day of the year, I think.

EDIT:
Errol McGillivray

eep eek *zooms to his profile*
Yeah, some a*****e messed with code to get to that stuff. That's how they had it in the first place. No one should be seeing it and they don't want to ruin the surprise for people. Which means, because people leaked it, I'm sure they won't release them for a long time now. Even if they ment to release sometime soon.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:16 pm

Lol, so do I Errol xD

I alphabatize, Gut, organize, and clean up.

RPDOfficer

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:18 pm

Thats really to bad I really like the crazy/or/phyco eyes.
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games