Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:13 pm
spookdude100
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
uh huh! well anyway how is Mit? is he ok?

mit is fine i do beilieve he is over your sister he has fallen for your other he is very easy if your sister would give him a chance he would be much happy

uh yah about Shiori! shes not the......"social" type! Shiori pretty much hates everything except her family! if Mit feels he can get Shiori to like him then go rigt ahead but i dont think he will succeed! its hard just to get Shiori to say hi! tell Mit i said good luck!

i shall

i miss talking to you

wat do u mean we r talking now  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:14 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx

mit is fine i do beilieve he is over your sister he has fallen for your other he is very easy if your sister would give him a chance he would be much happy

uh yah about Shiori! shes not the......"social" type! Shiori pretty much hates everything except her family! if Mit feels he can get Shiori to like him then go rigt ahead but i dont think he will succeed! its hard just to get Shiori to say hi! tell Mit i said good luck!

i shall

i miss talking to you

but we were not five minutes ago it saddens me  

Spookdude IV

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:15 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx

i shall

i miss talking to you

Kai giggles "someones a little needy!"
Izara glares at her sister *thinks she is too nosey*
kai whispers furiously at Izara "Iz i am not nosey!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:16 pm
ah...opps  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Alice the Loving

HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
Tora opens her eyes. "im still alive becuase thats how hallywood has it happen ninty nine percent of the time in movies" she says looking at the hunter and lucily. the hunter looks at her confused, "say what?"

*looks at confused* (bck) ok..

"dont ask, im just as confused as both of you, and hunter you best move your hand from my scar if you want to live" she says adgitated that the scar is convently formed right next to her upper chest, and his hand is still there even though he can tell she is awake. he pulls his hand back. "sorry, dont kill me please" he says backing up  
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx

i shall

i miss talking to you

um sorry (i got hungry)  

xMaia308x

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:18 pm
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
Tora opens her eyes. "im still alive becuase thats how hallywood has it happen ninty nine percent of the time in movies" she says looking at the hunter and lucily. the hunter looks at her confused, "say what?"

"dont ask, im just as confused as both of you, and hunter you best move your hand from my scar if you want to live" she says adgitated that the scar is convently formed right next to her upper chest, and his hand is still there even though he can tell she is awake. he pulls his hand back. "sorry, dont kill me please" he says backing up

*laughs lightly* sorry that was funny  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:21 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper

*laughs lightly* sorry that was funny

Tora sits up. *sniff sniff* "demonic energy....wjat happend while i was out?" tora asks looking at lucily as the hunter justs vanishes completly in to thin air.  

Alice the Loving

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:22 pm
i feel alone...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:23 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx

i shall

i miss talking to you

um sorry (i got hungry)
im gonna go take a walk to the meadow and meet up with my sister! bye Gako  

xMaia308x

Spookdude IV

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:23 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx

i shall

i miss talking to you

um sorry (i got hungry)

it is ok i just enjoy talking to you  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:25 pm
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100

i miss talking to you

um sorry (i got hungry)

oh thanks! im going to go take a walk in the meadow with my sister! ill see u later! *Hisako walks towards dorms so she can get Shiori*  

xMaia308x

Spookdude IV

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:27 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100

i miss talking to you

um sorry (i got hungry)

oh thanks! im going to go take a walk in the meadow with my sister! ill see u later! *Hisako walks towards dorms so she can get Shiori*

Wait*gako runs up*would you mind if i came  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:28 pm
((ok ppl im back, srry i was gone , what did i miss?give me a breif discription...plz))

~During the battle that i last left off~ (lilly) can we take a break im to tired to keep battleing....  

II Midnight_Cura II

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:28 pm
*sighs*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games