Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:04 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"oh now that would not be good..." She trembled

"Thus why you stay calm around her if you raise her alarm she will look through your past."

"i-i will i dont need your sister seeing that pathetic and terrible past of poorness and being hunted down for money"

"Don't talk like that."

"Sorry" She looked down sad

"It's alright..."

She smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:35 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"i-i will i dont need your sister seeing that pathetic and terrible past of poorness and being hunted down for money"

"Don't talk like that."

"It's alright..."

She smiled

"Now my love... what would you like to do?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:36 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Don't talk like that."

"It's alright..."

She smiled

"i-i dotn know i never had this much free time" She shurged  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:18 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
........o-o-ok she said.she screamed in pain. ..............make it stop please stop it now....she screamed in pain.

"Where does it hurt?" Zane took out a needle.
......she closed her eyes. she felt her body become numb. she fell to the floor. she realized someone shot her with a gun.

"S**t RONI we're dealing with a gun shot wound... I'm going in! Zane removed the bullet and treated the wound.
she began to cry. bye ..... sister...suki.....b-b-bye z-z-zane she sobed.tears ran down her face......bye world.then she blacked out.

Zane quickly reacted and injected a green liquid into Kagami's blood stream then put her blood on a tester. "O-... R.O.N.I. give me some blood." "Yes sir... but why save her when death is inevitable?" R.O.N.I. lowered some syringes of blood to Zane. "Because it's not her time to die." Zane injected Kagami with the blood then took out a herb from his pocket and put it near Kagami's nose. (The herb has a smell that brings people back to a awareness.)
she wakes up and looks at him.....hmmm....zane kun you saved me she said. thank you she smilied. she kissed him on the cheek. then hugged him.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:52 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
......she closed her eyes. she felt her body become numb. she fell to the floor. she realized someone shot her with a gun.

"S**t RONI we're dealing with a gun shot wound... I'm going in! Zane removed the bullet and treated the wound.
she began to cry. bye ..... sister...suki.....b-b-bye z-z-zane she sobed.tears ran down her face......bye world.then she blacked out.

Zane quickly reacted and injected a green liquid into Kagami's blood stream then put her blood on a tester. "O-... R.O.N.I. give me some blood." "Yes sir... but why save her when death is inevitable?" R.O.N.I. lowered some syringes of blood to Zane. "Because it's not her time to die." Zane injected Kagami with the blood then took out a herb from his pocket and put it near Kagami's nose. (The herb has a smell that brings people back to a awareness.)
she wakes up and looks at him.....hmmm....zane kun you saved me she said. thank you she smilied. she kissed him on the cheek. then hugged him.

Zane blushed flustered, "Y-you're welcome... just doin' my job..." Zane put his arm around Kagami, "you're lucky that you're blood type's O-... you might have died from lack of blood."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:53 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"It's alright..."

She smiled

Gorge smiled, "I've got something I want to show you."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:57 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"It's alright..."

She smiled

Seh smiled and nodded "alright"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:03 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

Zane blushed flustered, "Y-you're welcome... just doin' my job..." Zane put his arm around Kagami, "you're lucky that you're blood type's O-... you might have died from lack of blood."
she got up and started walking. she wobbled a bit.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:58 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

she got up and started walking. she wobbled a bit.

Zane went to Kagami and propped her up, "I think I should take the day off to take care of you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

She smiled

Gorge took Emi in his arms and went to a door, "behind this door is one of my secret passions." He opened the door to reveal a room with all kinds of instruments.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:02 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

She smiled

Gorge took Emi in his arms and went to a door, "behind this door is one of my secret passions." He opened the door to reveal a room with all kinds of instruments.

Her eyes lit up with excitment "Music?" She smiled
(hey i have a roleplay guild called roleplays for the bored and creative can you look at it i need memembers)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:14 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

(hey i have a roleplay guild called roleplays for the bored and creative can you look at it i need memembers)

(HELLS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
"Yeah... mainly the piano thus the jewel encrusted golden piano... but I also like the violin."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Yeah... mainly the piano thus the jewel encrusted golden piano... but I also like the violin."

Seh smiled "i-its wonderful i used to play all the time when i was younger when i got the chance" Seh smiled clearly happy
(Thank you biggrin )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:18 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Seh smiled "i-its wonderful i used to play all the time when i was younger when i got the chance" Seh smiled clearly happy
(Thank you biggrin )

"What's your favorite instrument?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games